download my cd "MURDA 4 HIRE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Don't get mad TANQ... but I'd rather wait and buy it when the actual album gets pressed, I don't dig downloads.... I like the original album, espcially if Imma buy... yanno?

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
been waitin awhile for this to come out

dam so the deal with madesicc fell thru ? i guess those cats arent the most organized label ... they'd rather release a lynch greatest hits record full of songs everyone already has instead of putting out rising talent like tanqueray locco

at least u got lynch on one of ur beats thats like a dream come true right there

been waitin awhile for this to come out

dam so the deal with madesicc fell thru ? i guess those cats arent the most organized label ... they'd rather release a lynch greatest hits record full of songs everyone already has instead of putting out rising talent like tanqueray locco

at least u got lynch on one of ur beats thats like a dream come true right there
I GUESS THATS JUST HOW SHIT HAPPEN MAN!!! BUT THAT AINT STOP ME!!!!
THE CD VERSION WILL HIT STORES SOON THOUGH... BUT YEAH LYNCH TOLD HE WANTED ME ON HIS ROSTER A FEW TIME.... BUT NEVER GOT WIT THE LOC.... HE KNOWS HOW TO REACH ME... THIS HEATED MUZIC THO!!!!

I STILL HOLLER AT BETA AND ZAGG EVERY NOW AND THEN...
MADESICC IS STILL ILL TO ME THO