DOWNLOAD BackDoe Ent Mixtape Vol 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
www.myspace.com
BACKDOE BACKDOE let me define the backdoe for you future playas n real playas because most of you may have been backdoe'd or are bein backdoe'd at this moment. The backdoe is when you wit your girl an then you cut from her she gotta playa outback comin in once you gone str8 from out the backdoe and you neva saw it comin. Why go thru the front doe when you can go thru da backdoe str8 up.

"Yo gurl, (yo gurl),...let me in the backdoe(in da backdoe) I bet you didn't know, yo gurl is a hoe(she a hoe)

Yo gurl let me in da backdoe(back backdoe)
Back backdoe

Murda boiz backdoe ent

Aug 24, 2002
www.myspace.com
BACKDOE BACKDOE let me define the backdoe for you future playas n real playas because most of you may have been backdoe'd or are bein backdoe'd at this moment. The backdoe is when you wit your girl an then you cut from her she gotta playa outback comin in once you gone str8 from out the backdoe and you neva saw it comin. Why go thru the front doe when you can go thru da backdoe str8 up.

"Yo gurl, (yo gurl),...let me in the backdoe(in da backdoe) I bet you didn't know, yo gurl is a hoe(she a hoe)

Yo gurl let me in da backdoe(back backdoe)
Back backdoe

Murda boiz backdoe ent