Downgrade from vb4 back to og vb3 a success!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
GABE please make some new global mod's to deal with this spam. Its ridiculous at this point. I don't care who you choose, but I would suggest people from the Freedom Town thread, because honestly they are most consistent users, and contributors of this website.

Feb 27, 2006
In your Admin panel go to - vBulletin Options - Human Verification Manager, then click on "Question & Answer Verification." After that write the question as somethin' like this: "Copy And Paste This: W . W . W. S I C C N E S S . N E T" and then of course your answer for the question would be "W . W . W. S I C C N E S S . N E T" I've noticed that most bots are too stupid to figure that one out when they're registering. It's a easy solution rather than installing a hack, then just get some of the SMod's to physically remove all the old spam that's on the forum now.

Feb 27, 2006
It's actually similar to the one you have now but I'd try switching it up to those keywords since I've gone over a year now without spam.