Down for Hyphy? How old are you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How old are the Hyphy heads in here?

• 0-15

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 16-21

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • 22-30

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • 31+

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fuck Hyphy

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
T.
B.
I.
B.

Dec 19, 2005
i still listen to some hyphy shit, but not as much as i used to. i like the ones that arent the exact same as the other ones (where they just repeat ghost ride, scrape, thizz, go dumb a million times)

oh...and im 17

Feb 9, 2007
I mean come on...down with Hyphy dont mean I wear a helmet, stunna shades and have a thizz face all day or....ever. But some of that shit is cool. Some is weak. Just like mobb. Just like ANY other music.

Shit ain't always black and white

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm 26 and feel the inrepetative hyphy

But like most of us hate that hyphy with the same old media jargon

Hyphy is at best when the beat is knocken and got some good raps over it

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Im 16, I like the shit when im at a party or a dance.
I know its most of the same shit, but its what ever if it gets me in the mood to dance and gigg its all goood.

Jan 23, 2004
im tired of these "fuck hyphy" threads, if you dont like it dont listen to it! im 27, i aint hyphy as fuck, but i dont have a hate for it like some people on here do, if i hear a song i like, ill knock it, even if they play on the radio (i dont listen the radio except for at work) ill still knock it, i fucken hate ghandi music, chinese music, spanish music i hate but not as much as the others, and even tho its all around me i dont go bitchin about it. @bubble hash, im not sayin that that your a big time hyphy hater cause you didnt pop a blood vessle saying "fuck hyphy" like everybody else does im just tired of seeing these type of threads pop up on here as often as they do.

Jul 16, 2004
i listen to it, i love bay area rap music period, and the way i see, its bay area rap music. and i support. haters keep hatin.

Jan 23, 2006
Stimey said:
I mean come on...down with Hyphy dont mean I wear a helmet, stunna shades and have a thizz face all day or....ever. But some of that shit is cool. Some is weak. Just like mobb. Just like ANY other music.

Shit ain't always black and white

^^^^^

Jan 23, 2007
i fuck wit hyphy...i like hyphy shit...i make hyphy beats..but i dont fuck wit the shit thats talkin bout the same shit over and over again... bad example of a hyphy song to me would be hyphy ill...a good example would be a song like its gettin hot or super sick wit it or stewy or thats my word shit like that...but even after hyphy music we gon still be livin hyphy