dove dawg question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I'm all about Dove... The beats on the album were great. A little repetitive, but great. I think Dove would kick some ass on a few different beats, but he's got to get his ass to work.

And Dove... What up, if you readin' this... Get some beats and get in a studio man! That's what you DO!

Nov 14, 2002
He doesn't have anything to do with L&L anymore I think. In fact I'm pretty sure they sold off all of Dove's cd's to 70 Mile so 70 could fuck with it...

I don't know the whole story, but that's basically what it boils down to.

Apr 25, 2002
Well he ain't with Lock & Load or 70 Mile, he is SOLO..... The Re-Release of The Invasion was a attempt bring his name back to the scene and for new people to peep game on his talent. He was gonna drop The Arrival on 70 MIle but due to disagreements between D.O.V.E. And Heat that never happen.... Don't get it twisted tho they are still coo and still net-working so it's nothing.....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yes D.O.V.E. is still on my album

the song I have is TERROR with Tech N9ne and Crow

the album should be out in the next couple months, we're about to go to mastering, keep your eyes and ears out for it, its' gonna hit like a nuclear bomb when it drops

thanks for the interest........

Apr 25, 2002
^^Nahh Its Best If They Are Unheard... Maybe one day a D.O.V.E D.A.W.G. - Unreleased might drop....... Any way I know some people have some of his newer work on there computer I remember giving some out like 2 years ago....

Nov 16, 2002
C-4 said:
yes D.O.V.E. is still on my album

the song I have is TERROR with Tech N9ne and Crow

the album should be out in the next couple months, we're about to go to mastering, keep your eyes and ears out for it, its' gonna hit like a nuclear bomb when it drops

thanks for the interest........
Damn that sucks that the song is recycled. At least DOVE is getting some added exposure in other areas. Good luck with your project.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah the song has been out, but I think in a limited sense though, did it really have a lot of distribution and was it heard on the West Coast and in other areas that this album will attract attention from?? i think it will still be a good addition to the project, I heard the song liked it, found a way to make it happen to get it on the album and we're runnin with it...

thanks for the feedback again....