Douchebags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
FUCK WOPS

PROPS? LOL JK

BUT FOR REAL, I GOT A STRAIGHT SICILIAN HOMIE, HE CRAZY, BUT COOL AS FUCK TO ME AT LEAST. GET'S IN HELLA FIGHTS, BUT EVERYTIME HE BACKS ME UP. WHICH IS COO AS FUCK.

LOL BUT FUCK A GUIDO. I ALWAYS CLOWN ON HIM IF HE TRYS TO PUT ANY GEL IN HIS HAIR, LOL LIKE "KICK BACK, SNOTTY GOTTI"

NAW BUT MOST ITALIANS ON THE EAST COAST ARE WHACK... FUCK THEM... BUT THEY GOT SOME BOMB ASS FOOD THO I CANT DENY THAT LOL

ITALIANS EVERYWHERE ELSE JUST KEEP IT REAL.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NAW BUT MOST ITALIANS ON THE EAST COAST ARE WHACK... FUCK THEM... BUT THEY GOT SOME BOMB ASS FOOD THO I CANT DENY THAT LOL

ITALIANS EVERYWHERE ELSE JUST KEEP IT REAL.
You couldn't be more wrong. Trust me, real Italian cats on the east coast hate these fools with a fucking passion.

It's like their version of the hyphy movement so to say. Dumbass kids looking stupid as hell and some of the older ones are doing it too to be "hip."

I know lots of Italians from NYC and Jersey and none of them fools look like that or are around other Italians that do.