DosiaDidTheBeat (Producer) latest Album placements - Are they dope or not????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I've had the pleasure of producing some dope MOB classics lately and was wondering what everybody thought of em. So shoot me some feedback on my latest production placements and peep my contact info below:

Joe Blow - Fuel Yo Fire

Joe Blow - Joe Blow is a Cold Pimp

Lil Rue - Highway Rue

Lil Rue ft. FA and Lil Tae

Joe Blow ft. Lil Rue - Young Rich Niggaz

Joe Blow ft J.Stalin - Don't Give a Fuck

To buy Dosia beats contact [email protected]
To view/listen to Dosia's entire discography click here

Good shit. Congratulations on the placements. These are dope, quintessential Mob (in the Mob figaz sense) beats.

As far as feedback I'm not sure what to say except that a lot of them sound like simple loops of 80's R&B. At some point you might want to do something to distinguish your own sound. As is, these are the type of beats that Joe Blow and the other artists you're working sound good over... but it's becoming sort of a generic sound for them.

I don't skip the above songs when I'm slappin the album, but I don't go play them 10 times a day either. I do have several of them in rotation on my station.

Jul 22, 2003
Good shit. Congratulations on the placements. These are dope, quintessential Mob (in the Mob figaz sense) beats.

As far as feedback I'm not sure what to say except that a lot of them sound like simple loops of 80's R&B. At some point you might want to do something to distinguish your own sound. As is, these are the type of beats that Joe Blow and the other artists you're working sound good over... but it's becoming sort of a generic sound for them.

I don't skip the above songs when I'm slappin the album, but I don't go play them 10 times a day either. I do have several of them in rotation on my station.
Well Said

Props: ParadoxMRR