Dopest Livewire 16?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"5:00 in the morning where I'ma be, outside on the corna with marijuana and hella D." - That whole Shady Nate verse is faeking DOPE.

Way too many to even choose 5. Stalin's whole first verse on Lyrical Excercise is up there. I could sit in here for an hour thinking of my favorites.

Dec 19, 2005
not sayin its the best but i liked it and typed it out the other day..

"More money more problems in my lifetime time im inta spendin money i aint in to spendin time now as the hands wind down on the clock and the D.E.A. agents crack down on the block my momma look me in my eyes and say im just like my pops you got no heart son i pray for you i been grown mamma thats why i dont stay wit you im in the street life i cant keep the K round you im in a dangerous city you know how the Town do where the bitches is pretty but they still ul burn you, niggas in the hood lose it like bishop on juice first i be on heem then i be on goose tryin to get lil mama out them pants cause shes loose i lay my murder game down its one eighty seven proof!"

- J Stalin "Can't Judge Me"

"Erry morning i be smokin an drinkin hell naw i aint sleepin thats the syrup got me leanin drink gin and praton yeah bitch i be on always leanin always fallin always losin my phone when i fuck wit young stalin i be robod up snort a gram around ronald mack and stay cocained up fuckin wit lil blood you gon feel yo thrill and dont trip just know whats ever in this bill sip syrup chew E's im a doper go hard on the bitch collect dough like homer (DOH) i be thizzin at the sideshows on like shit cant stomach the come down so i take another wiff"

- Lil Blood "Wanna Get On"

May 8, 2008
Shady Nate's verse on "Pyosy"

"I'm stacking cheddar till it get to the cealin if money is the root of all evil I guess I'm a villain..."

"Pay Ya Self Or Spray Ya Self that be the motto you know you a leader when you get other leaders to follow."

Dec 19, 2005
"FOUR FIVE SIX KNOCKS RUSH AH NIGGA WITH THE COKE SPOT NEVER BEEN SLOW WE AINT NEVER SOLD SOAP NIGGAS KEEP GOOD COKE FRESH UP OUT THE PYREX GOT THE DOPE FIENDS ON THE BLOCK DOIN THE JUMPIN JACKS SOME PLAYIN HOP SCOTH THE OTHER DOIN THE CABBAGE PATCH EVER SINCE A NIGGA HIT THE CORNER WITH THAT SAVAGE BATCH IN MY ICE CREAM TRUCK BRINGIN THE EIGHTIES BACK COOKED UP A NINE PACK NOW I GOT FIFTEEN ALL I KNOW IS DIGITAL I DONT PLAY WITH TRIPLE BEAMS GOT SIXTY HARD QUARTERS OF THAT ICE CREAM NIGGA IM ON A CORNER FUCK A PIPE DREAM PLUS A NIGGA NEVER SLEEP CAUSE I MIGHT DREAM LATELY I BEEN GETTIN FOLLOWED BY FIVE OH SO A NIGGA AINT FUCKIN WIT THE TRAP HOUSE NO MO I BEEN OUTSIDE NIGGA PUSHIN THAT GREEN DRO IM RUNNIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU NEED TO SEE I.D. FOR?!"

- J.Stalin "Middle Of The Street

Oct 25, 2006
J Jonah goes hard on "middle of the street" I think it is to:

"Watch his face, A-1, that's why all the knocks holla/
i dunno what you thought but im chargin top dolla/
that goes for close friends, even if u kin to me/
you could holla at buck if ya tryna get it ten -a-key"

I heard that n was like damnnnnnnnn.

But yeah, Shady on "PYOSY" is definitely in the top 5.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I really can't call it,too much to choose from but I'll give you 3 of my favorite stalin verses from mixtapes.
Choppers
Crime Pays
The Bank Job