Dopegame 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think they should try to wait on releasing dopegame 4 until they have a solid album where all or most of the songs are dope...cuz so far they've had a couple of slappers and the rest were crappers....

Jan 18, 2006
Defy said:
I think they should try to wait on releasing dopegame 4 until they have a solid album where all or most of the songs are dope...cuz so far they've had a couple of slappers and the rest were crappers....
real talk.they need 2 make sure it all slaps lik "Bay Bridges"

Jan 23, 2006
YA'LL BEING A BIT TOO CRITICAL DOPE GAME 2 WAS HELLA SLAPPIN. THEY ALREADY SAID DOPEGAME 3 WAS JUST LEFT OVER SONGS BUT EVEN THAT ALBUM WASN'T BAD FOR LEFT OVER TRACKS. I'M FEELING RAH RECORDS, THEY SLIGHTLY HYPHY BUT THEY STILL KEEPING IT GANGSTA.

Jan 27, 2006
DOPEGAME 4 Artist

DOPEGAME 4 features the next big artist coming out the BAY.Besides keak and the other known artist B.A. Killa Klump, who is also on RAHMUZIC spits fire on every track he spits on.Best recognize thats a boy from the hood (EASTSIDE SSF). This klump boy fuckin wit juelz santana, got a mixtape comin out with Alchemist out of NY, And i believe he was workin wit YUK. Boy doin it!Anotha heat bringin' fire spittin' artist, also on DG4, is RELL DERRTY out Cutthroat Dymond Cutz Records. With them two on a track is a wrap. Cop that DG4 and youll hear for yourself.

RELL DERTY album "DERTY WORK" droppin soon
THE BAY IS BOUT TO BLOW!!!!

1LOVE to all bay area artist, and supporters
ITS TIME TO LET THE INDUSTRY KNOW WHAT THEYVE BEEN MISSING!!YADADAMEAN MY NINJAS. KEEP IT THIZZ ,GET YOUR FLEAFLICKIN ON, AND GET YAPERED UP.

Jan 23, 2006
Young Tre said:
Dopegame 2 and 3 were garbage, period.

Shake Your Face Up wasn't a great song like everyone says it was

I think Traxamillion did a good job on it and it wasn't really fittin to Frank Sticks! I think his performance was kinda poor for that beat