DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
see chree is still on here you pudgy faggot figured id post to give this forum some life how much you weigh chree? 270 thats rough im 6’4 and weigh 215 but i guess when u work on a fishing boat for 11 years youre naturally in shape kudos broke boys

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
so chree, you can work 18 hour shifts and gaff fish with both hands?? hows your accuracy with a gaffing pole nvm the easy part pulling 60 pound cods off the line with a hook all day i have 14 certifiactions im a first mate in training so you too can steer a shipping vessel? i have a decade at sea under my belt i can do your job you wouldnt last one day at mine

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
Chree @Chree not how it works when you reach the level im on i get a check for 5 racks just to sign my contract there is maybe 7 other people in the industry who can do what i do as efficient as i do you are clueless and would break after 1-2 shifts shut your doughy mouth

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
been fun its self fulfilling to see you are all still pathetic my plane leaves tomorrow so back to the money @ chree if you ever wanna man up and make some real money ill put you on just to see you break and cry like the ex marines who attempt to work on my boat but quit and get racked up call it what u want chree but before catch my daily is $400 a day do the math you chubby fuck

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
This guy thinks he's jack sparrow! lol you are first mate?
Well I am Captain of my ship!
I make more than you per day from my bed and couch. online.
Cause i didn't come to United State to break my fucking back!

So keep thinking you're jack sparrow! I am Captain hook
you are Mr. Smee.. get that through your fucking head!

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
This guy thinks he's jack sparrow! lol you are first mate?
Well I am Captain of my ship!
I make more than you per day from my bed and couch. online.
Cause i didn't come to United State to break my fucking back!

So keep thinking you're jack sparrow! I am Captain hook
you are Mr. Smee.. get that through your fucking head!
so if i make bare minimum 20 k a month your that much better then me thats cool bro im happy for you must be touchin like 500k a year keep pushin

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
i just touched down in seattle number and location please lol @ folding me my forearms are prolly the size of your leg
post your home addy i got like 8300 cash on me ill send a hit for less then that how many people do you live with? ill put a bag on you since you talk so reckless 15 whole family done on god

njv23$

Oct 3, 2018
post your home addy i got like 8300 cash on me ill send a hit for less then that how many people do you live with? ill put a bag on you since you talk so reckless 15 whole family done on god
lol @ thinking this is a game i didnt come here talking shit but ill drop a bag on you play stupid games get stupid prizes ill buy u a one way ticket to seattle so we can sqaure up