Dope..... Guvera / Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
No kidding and really this is more about guvera using techs name in promoting themselves its why they have attached their name to the tour. They are a up start and need more users to attract advertisers.Also this company will ultimately fail unless they change their business model.I've been on the site for a couple weeks now and imo there is no way it will be sustainable once all the venture capital dries up.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
well i know it's more than that but it's still a company using techs name through a sponsorship to promote their up start.They have recieved 30 mil in investment capital so who knows maybe it will be the "next big thing" for a while but it's not likley it will be iTunes killer or even a close competitor.

Jul 7, 2002
They are a up start and need more users to attract advertisers.Also this company will ultimately fail unless they change their business model.I've been on the site for a couple weeks now and imo there is no way it will be sustainable once all the venture capital dries up.
Seems like a good business model to me. Advertisers get a demo-targeted, cost effective gateway to consumers, and the consumers get free music.

Nov 13, 2006
My friend had this idea for years now..almost the exact same business structure..called his Myzition or something...He just never had any money or investments to start it up..I called him up and told him about it and he was pretty upset.. Doubt there is any way he can do it now.

Jul 28, 2008
My friend had this idea for years now..almost the exact same business structure..called his Myzition or something...He just never had any money or investments to start it up..I called him up and told him about it and he was pretty upset.. Doubt there is any way he can do it now.
your lucky i dont know how to embed pictures and shit. because if i did, i would totally "Cool Story Bro" you

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Too bad this isn't a new concept. SpiralFrog launched like three years ago, with pretty much the same concept. They tried, they failed (closed last year due to loan recalls).