Doonworth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2007
I remember seeing a white chick in a photo with him and I thought it could be his cousin. Now how about you just cool your lil ass down because we all know your just trying to start shit. Settle down killer

May 9, 2002
IDoNotRecall said:
I remember seeing a white chick in a photo with him and I thought it could be his cousin. Now how about you just cool your lil ass down because we all know your just trying to start shit. Settle down killer

Are you really trynna tell ME how to act? Kill that noise, bitch.

Killer? Homie, youre the one braggin about banging a set that dont even exist in Seattle. The fuck outta here with that lame shit. You dont got exposed by not only me, but several others from Seattle. Mark ass..

Jan 19, 2007
Damn your an idiot just talking out your ass I never made up no gang in Seattle I might have mentioned areas I lived. I did mention my past life, you have brought all the older posts up. So the fuck what? Stop all the barking yourself and just not talk to me, your not worth my time you lil pee on.