Doomsday, I did the same thing to Lynch, I mean no disrespect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
Ya'll, Lynch, and Tech N9ne, are my favorite artists. So don't take this the wrong way. I'm just fukkin' around on the internet. Ya'll paved the way for Vegas artists. Along with Murderous Klikk and La Clika.

Eklypss, you look like a big ass gorilla. Especially when you open your eyes, and smile.

Playboy, you gotta stop fukkin' bitches in the ass. AIDS mean anything to you. You don't know what these hoes have out here. Shit pakkin' mothafukka.

PIT....I aint fukkin' with you....you scare me with your voice alone. Straining to say every word.

I definetly aint fukkin' with Blue Ragg. I'll have 50 Donna's over my house, kikkin' down my door.

CrookCilla (Cowboy)......sorry I disturbed you.

I hope ya'll aint gettin' mad. I'm just klownin' a little. I did the same thing to siccmade, and I'm about to do it to Tech N9ne.

NO DISRESPECT. I apoligize if I offended any of ya'll.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

fool u better worry about Pit, Eklypps, and PB7 kiccin down yo door.... lollllllll

4 minute muurdaaaaaaah

May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
I was off shit that night. Doom knows I'm playin' with them. If I was really disrespectin', then I'd worry. I'd never disrespect Doom like that. Shit, they makin' it possible for Vegas rappers to come up.

May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
I'm a little drunk right now, but now I'm regreting it. It wasn't that funny. But it was funny as hell when I was doin' it. At least Doom, Lynch, and Tech didn't take it to the heart. Ya'll wait until my album comes out. I'm an ugly mothafukka. Ya'll will be klownin' me.

Aug 19, 2002
LMAO @ this............

thought that he was playin when he said he did this shit to doomsday too.....he crazy.....

he better watch what he say to lynch though, might eat his first born or some shit.........

May 3, 2002
Man muthafuccaz is stupid, what the hell is the purpose of gettin' drunk and sittin' on the computer all fuccin' night.. I mean I've been faded and jumped on the computer before, but I only get like one post, then I'm like this shit is stupid... I'm gonna have to raise the bullshit flag on you homeboy... You wasn't drunk, just bein' stupid and tryin' to get attention... Get a life...