Don't worry mamma it's just bleeding

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2010
I was watching Memoirs of a Geisha while doing homework today, and I kept hearing this piano and violin in the music. The whole time I was thinking, "this would make a tight beat." I later realized that it was from Don't worry mamma it's just bleeding off DAAM.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
this is the 1 song i skip off the album, i can listen to the first part with Lynch but after that i cant stand it... fuck that singin shit it sounds horrible, thats a big reason why i dont listen to much Tech N9ne anymore cuz that one dude sings too much

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
I always find it interesting to know where samples come from, especially when it's from things you don't expect.
I agree. Sometimes when I hear a beat and recognize a sound I'm gone think about that shit until I find out what it is.

I thought the singing was good match the song pretty good. but then I often like singing on tracks

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
disagree. that track is heated. lynch's delivery is fucking pristine and the song just marinates. it hit with me, ive had it on all day a few times on just repeat. like refuse to lose. that's what i said. death dance. like foe loco's big pimpin off of bomb sac. every album needs a marinate track. something to experience interally....

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
this is the 1 song i skip off the album, i can listen to the first part with Lynch but after that i cant stand it... fuck that singin shit it sounds horrible, thats a big reason why i dont listen to much Tech N9ne anymore cuz that one dude sings too much
i believe lynch was singing on it too ( just dont get too comfortable ) and first degree was backing with krizz kaliko

i thought the three of them blended real good and actually i would like to hear more of krizz kaliko and first degree together because of that track

Apr 6, 2010
The album as a whole strong throughout. I can't decide whether or not I like don't worry mamma or sit in that corner better. I would say though that the production on don't worry mamma is the best on the album though.

Sicc em is dope too. It cracks me up every time I hear G-macc say, "Ya'll wanna see a dead body/ twitter follow me."