"Don't Miss" - Jacka, Geezy, Ray Luv & Mac Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
This track off that new Thizz Is How We Eat CD with the Japanese sample, shit is one of the dopest tracks I have heard in my entire fuckin life, no joke.

Y'all know it's a wrap if you got Jacka and OG's like Mall and Ray Luv on the same track, plus Geezy of the Fendi Boyz who has a dope ass flow too.

In terms of concept, and production, and flows and having those four artists on it, I can't say enough about that shit, to me it is the definition of dope.

I wish cats that listen to G-Unit and all this other platinum mainstream shit would hear this track, it would be game over, ya dig, track is incredible.

And backpack rap fans and all these cats who write in magazines and hang out in record stores would be wetting their pants man about this, for real.

Oh yeah... the CD itself is is the best comp I've heard in like about 10 years, ya feel me, since back in the day when cats actually dropped dope comps. I'm serious mayne.

Whole thing slaps front to back, track to track. Not a weak cut on there, in my humble opinion it is the nicest CD Thizz have put out since Dre passed.

Mar 28, 2005
DJ Rob Fernandes said:
p.s. my jaw dropped on Jacka's opening verse but when Ray Luv hopped on the track he absolutely killed it. We need Ray Luv back putting out music, the dude is a fuckin savage.
jacks verse was cool.. ray luvs verse was OK... you putting waay too much into it.. mac mall is just horrible he needs to either bring it back to his old shit or just put the mic down