Dont Ignore (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-HOOK-

i've done my thing for years using intelect so you god damn right you better show respect/
premeditated verses so sicc that it constently worsens..destroy ya inatomy haters and five 0 are always after me/
trying to end my shit before it begins so i stay focused and driven..to make it out of this day to day living cause I'll eventually end up six feet deep or in prison/

-VERSE-

my music skills arent something you should ignore rhyming bout life and coming up from being poor/
feeling some joy something I never felt before..you seen my poetry now let me break you off with the hardcore/
siccness no remedys worse then ebola and the black plague combined...counting scrilla after a show for some shit that I rhymed/
exercise caution with my lyrics that are weapons of mass distruction...blow up a embassy like a israeli or palistinain I'm in this to win/
the mansion vault full of money got me like scrooge Mcduck when I swim in my cadi with the chrome trim...writting every night/
trying to stand out like a white shirt under a black light...even if i always stay underground i'm still repping the two five three as my town/
until i got a cracked crown..automatic macks put your back down...like pac said i'm not a killa but dont push me...wait till the alcohol runs thru me/
lible to stick my mic up ya ass cause all fools do is talk shit...under estamate my gifted wit that I spit/
HEAT A TRACK..oh i fucked it up BRING IT BACK...claiming that most main-stream rappers are wack..why the fuck they got a platinum plaque? when i spit in the booth nothings left intact in fact/
i dont give myself any slack jotting my lyrics on paper smoking a black...N' Mild i'm like a child always acting wild standing there with a smile/
might as well call my shit osama bin laden cause i'm americas most wanted...lived through my past but i'm still haunted/
they say everything has a silver lining but if that was true I wouldnt have shit to be writting...wouldnt be what I am in the present..if theres really a thing called hell I must be a resident/
when i'm on the mic i'm never hesitant thought you knew i was twisted and sadistic...hit you with the sick stick/
like bernie mac i'll beat you till the white meat shows...see me on the street wearing a cap and baggy cloths rappin my flows/
in the nearest pair of ears willing to listen to my writting...a struggle everyday but i'm still fightin...this shits the bomb just put it on twelve hour lighting/
sprinkle some hash in some grass take two to the head then pass it coming fast like a 40 yard dash...multiple sylabals copywritten keep spitten blessed with wit and suspicion/
my shits VIP not GENERAL ADMISSION own my publishing with a vision just open ya ears and listen muslums koreans and christians/
even though i'm free i still feel like i'm in prison...a better day tomarrow is all i'm wishing FOR..anymore but I dont know what time has in store/

=HOOK-

i've done my thing for years using intelect so you god damn right you better show respect/
premeditated verses so sicc that it constently worsens..destroy ya inatomy haters and five 0 are always after me/
trying to end my shit before it begins so i stay focused and driven..to make it out of this day to day living cause I'll eventually end up six feet deep or in prison/