DONT BUY ASHER ROTHS ALBUM!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
I like asher roth.. I recommend you download his mixtape "the greenhouse effect" then tell me what you think..

Dec 24, 2008
damn thats a good look for asher roth

i wonder if he had to pay those fools or if they just like this kid?
Lol most people dont know but all those celebrity clips are from some "dont vote for psa" commercial thing and he just clipped it in order to make it seem like its his album.. pretty creative

Nov 6, 2005
I think that from his interviews, hell be a one hit wonder, and have an underground following. I really dont like this dude, just because he SOUNDS backpack, people are all on his balls. IMO his rhyme patterns, subject, etc is all really elementary. And yet again, its another step in the wrong direction for true respect for the craft.

Apr 23, 2006
I think that from his interviews, hell be a one hit wonder, and have an underground following. I really dont like this dude, just because he SOUNDS backpack, people are all on his balls. IMO his rhyme patterns, subject, etc is all really elementary. And yet again, its another step in the wrong direction for true respect for the craft.
i think alot more people who actually buy albums will be able to relate to his subject matter

plus he is lightwieght funny which means he is fuckin hilarious to anyone under 16 ( rules of media)

Nov 6, 2005
I mean, his songs are catchy, but on a real hip-hop fan standpoint, i just dont think its a good look for the future of hip-hop. But as long as there are enough people buying this garbage, itll continue to be where the industry puts there money. Its just an aggravating cycle to me.

Dec 24, 2008
asher roth and b.o.b. are putting hip hop back to the musical elements.. people dont wanna hear about how much money u ballin or ur lamborghini and shit anymore that were in a recession.. Its going back to the storytelling shit that I like..

Its sad it took a recession to start bringing real music back. But its comin back slowly

Jun 24, 2006
The major labels have been pimping hip hop since soundscan showed it wasn't a niche market so anyone who thinks hip hop is just now being exploited needs to research the subject. I think Asher Roth sucks, thats off hearing one mixtape and the video for the college song. It makes sense that he is being pushed cause it is something that hasn't been targeted yet by a major label.

Feb 8, 2003