Done Deal Party Classic mix tape ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
this is the best mix tape i heard by far. i listen to this cd front to back and back to front. i bought this cd last week and i cant stop knockin it shit slumps. J bailey improved his rap skillz so much. i never heard him come so hard until this cd. i got all of fully loaded cds but on this cd he improved his skillz by a lot. mayne this shows that they can make radio songs fosho. done deal need to sign guce for real. he fits perfectly wit yall. he came sick on those two songs wit quinn and big rich. for real this cd is heated good shit. i never been disapointed wit a done deal record yall the hottest label right now. keep it up

cd rating 10/10

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK YEA that shit slumps. Theres only 2 things I dont like about it: 1 some of the tracks sound kinda shitty and you cant really knock the base on them like Made Ya Look and 2. Some of the beats in the beggining were a little to R&B I think DD should use more underground shit to rip. But you gotta give DD their style points for smashin on these tracks, Nite and Day is soooo much harder than Knocs shit ya know?

May 10, 2002
MAN I KNOW THEY TOOK OTHERS PEOPLES BEATS and done deal Might not like it that this is my favorite done deal album DROPPED BUT IT IS, IM SORRY I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT, I DAMN NEAR GOT EVERY DONE DEAL RELEASE NOW AND IVE PLAYED SHIT THE MOST BY FAR,

MY FAVORITES: #4 WITH GUCE AND BIG RICH
#6 On Fire
#12 THE WATCHER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A SHORT QUINN FLOW
#10 THAT WC BEAT
#16 Nite and day (i just love this beat)
#17 Say Hey Remix (in the club beat)
#18 Who ya wit (Of course lovin this, one of quinns recent tightest flows)
and #26 Welcome to the bay.

What i want to know is if #4 Live Big and #16 Nite and day are original beats cuz im lovin both of them and never heard them before, It says something about car keys for #4 so im pretty sure thats where they got it from.