Done Deal Ent & Sick Wid It Collabo Album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Whats poppin out there folks!

I was choppin it with my man Big Rich last night and just asked him what was crackin and he told me that the Done Deal and Sick Wid It are going to bring an album and that they start recording Thursday. That's big!

Also, the Gamblaz/Fully Loaded album is official - they're just trying to work out the financials.

Just thought I'd share some info with ya'll.

Late

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Ya big rich is a coo ass muthafucka. I was talking wit him for a bit too. He said that new fully loaded album coming out pretty soon also.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that post was historical, i think we scared him away

but cutty still got the purple cordoroi mac dre hat on

Feb 19, 2003
Wow...Devo and Telly were great with Fully Loaded on "Out Here", as were Fully Loaded with The Gamblaz on "After Midnight" from GHETTO PLATINUM, and E-40 had a cool cameo on "Have Money, Have Heart" as did B-Legit on "Me & My Niggas" (both also from RELOADED).

Imagine the possibilities...I mean, think about E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot and Suga T. (and maybe even THE MOSSIE!?!) collaboratin' with Big Rich, Bailey and Don Teezy--that's got to be guaranteed heat!!! Hope Chuck (and whoever else is involved) can make both these collabs happen...if he does, you could have two more guaranteed classic CDs in the future!

PEACE!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
C-4 said:
yeah that post was historical, i think we scared him away

but cutty still got the purple cordoroi mac dre hat on
I thought it was an "I Love Mac Dre" Fanny Pack.

Who all was involved in that?....Dion, Cutty, Tyler....God, I wish someone would have archived that muthafucka~

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man that gotta be the most classic post ever on bart, man people kept gettin killed and comin back to life, fools was choosin sides n shit

i still want my bone thugs n harmony cd that cutty was sposed to bring back on his trip wherever he was, i forgot, damn nobody saved it

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMAO @ fools choosing sides! I bet one of the key players either has that shit saved somewhere or at least printed it out. I would kill to take a gander at that post just one more time!