DONE DEAL ENT. SHOULD GET MAJOR DEAL REAL SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2003
THE NEW " BAILEY / FULLY LOADED TRACK IS HARD,
I HEARD IT ON KMEL TODAY
PRODUCTION IS PLATINUM
THEY CANT HOLD THIS MUCH GAME DOWN FOREVER!!!
FILL ME!
CHUCK GOOD SHIT
YOUR LABEL IS GANNA MAKE
ALL THE LABELS , RAPPERS & PRODUCERS , IN THE BAY
UP THEIR GAME!!!
THAT TRACK SHOULD BE ON REGULAR ROTATION BUY NEXT WEEK
DONE DEAL PUT THE BAY ON YOUR BACK AND RUN WIT IT!!!.........

ONE

Oct 28, 2003
Ofcourse the production is Platinum...they don't use their own tracks! I like Done Deal, but the only problem is that I can't get a true feel for their style because all the shit they got on kmel is 1.a jacked beat or 2.a old track...good luck to the Done Deal family though.

Jan 20, 2003
they use the beat from warren g. - lookin at u and the other one they played last night a couple of times: i dont' know.

IT'S GREAT PROMOTION TO LEAD UP TO THEIR ALBUM

i'm happy as long as i'm hearing them on the radio as much as they've been playing them HOWEVER i do feel what u r saying though real rich. quinn has been getting HIS OWN songs played but i'm waiting to hear some new done deal shit from one of their albums in heavy rotation and yes they will get that deal.

i listened to kmel from like 7 -9 just pregaming for last night and they played quinn - give it up quinn and marv - pop yo colla quinn - the hard way as well as those two new fully loaded songs twice including the newest song twice in a row. big von was givin hella shout outs to done deal and toriano especially cuz it was his little girl's b-day.

best of luck to dd though i've been saying since i hopped on this board, these guys are gonna blow up and bring the bay back, too much talent.

Oct 28, 2003
Welcome to the bay- Welcome to Atlanta (J.D. & Ludacris)
Done Deal In Tha Club- (50cent) Up In Da Club
Baby if you want it- Baby if you Ready- (East Siders)
Clap Back- Clap Back (Ja Rule)
Lookin At Me- Lookin At Me (Warren G)
The new song they played last night was a jacked track aswell

and there are like 3 more that I can't remember right now.

And for the record I LIKE DONE DEAL I think that they should let THERE music shine! I love that Quinn Hard Work, way more then those jacked songs and to be honest jacked songs are all that I have heard (on the radio) from Fully Loaded...So I guess makin observations makes me a hater..yea right..I think that they gone blow up because they have talent and if you read my post all the way through you would see that I wasn't hatin on them at all

May 29, 2002
well, mixtapes are jacked beats and mixtapes are what is hot right now. if it gets you played then why not, as long as they are planning to make their own albums (which they are). Plus they have had great original beats in the past, I really dont know what you are talkin about realrich.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
LOL! I'm glad the opportunity has presented itself for me to address this issue.

I knew cats was gon start talkin how were always jackin beats. The first time we tried that was on "Welcome to the Bay" and that shit blew the fuck up. Actually, that song opened up the door for the resurgance of bay area music gettin spins in the bay. Not only at kmel but 94.9 followed the leader and started playin bay artist. I don't think we were the first to start jackin beats but I know that we opened up the doors again.

We dropped a mixtape wit mind motion, he showed us major love. Eventually, we began being known for takin these cats beats and destroying them. Also, at that point we parted ways wit Mr. Peete who was our in house producer and responsible for 95% of Fully Loaded's music. We had to re-group and grow as artists, but at the same time keep our names buzzin. We feel if it aint broke don't try to fix it.

As far as Quinn gettin his original material played, well think about it he's Quinn! We had to prove oursleves to Big Von. We don't get put on just because we fuck wit Quinn, don't get it twisted. We proved to Von and everybody else who wasn't familiar wit Fully Loaded.

Now, were where we wanna be. We got a hot mixtape comin in march (half jacked beats and half exclusive trax from our new album). And a brand new album comin this summer. We haven't dropped in 3 years. Me, bailey, and toriano are on some shit this time around. We spittin! Nobody is overshadowin nobody on this record. We took 3 years off and its a lot new cats comin out that we not only feel is hot, but we have relationships wit. We love it tho, cuz its motivation to step it up and we definitely have.

RealRich- I feel u dude, but I think I gave u some insight on the whole jackin niggaz beats. U should have a different perspective now.

Jan 20, 2003
BigRich3 said:
LOL! I'm glad the opportunity has presented itself for me to address this issue.

I knew cats was gon start talkin how were always jackin beats. The first time we tried that was on "Welcome to the Bay" and that shit blew the fuck up. Actually, that song opened up the door for the resurgance of bay area music gettin spins in the bay. Not only at kmel but 94.9 followed the leader and started playin bay artist. I don't think we were the first to start jackin beats but I know that we opened up the doors again.

We dropped a mixtape wit mind motion, he showed us major love. Eventually, we began being known for takin these cats beats and destroying them. Also, at that point we parted ways wit Mr. Peete who was our in house producer and responsible for 95% of Fully Loaded's music. We had to re-group and grow as artists, but at the same time keep our names buzzin. We feel if it aint broke don't try to fix it.

As far as Quinn gettin his original material played, well think about it he's Quinn! We had to prove oursleves to Big Von. We don't get put on just because we fuck wit Quinn, don't get it twisted. We proved to Von and everybody else who wasn't familiar wit Fully Loaded.

Now, were where we wanna be. We got a hot mixtape comin in march (half jacked beats and half exclusive trax from our new album). And a brand new album comin this summer. We haven't dropped in 3 years. Me, bailey, and toriano are on some shit this time around. We spittin! Nobody is overshadowin nobody on this record. We took 3 years off and its a lot new cats comin out that we not only feel is hot, but we have relationships wit. We love it tho, cuz its motivation to step it up and we definitely have.

RealRich- I feel u dude, but I think I gave u some insight on the whole jackin niggaz beats. U should have a different perspective now.
good to hear, i bought the first two and i'll do the same for your your third group album

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
yo big rich wats the deal with young know? Is ya boy the new member of fully loaded? Torriano doesnt really attend events much does he? He wasnt on that new cellski remix either.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
STS- yeah, young know is in full effect. We've been hearin a lot of rumors about yk bein kicked outta done deal, never that! He got responsibilities to take care of, most importantly his daughter. As far as Ya Boy, he's not replacin young know. He's just steppin up and he's hungry so he's gettin on alotta shit. He's our little cuzzin, he's like our "Hitman" to rbl, feel me? Devo of the gamblaz is on done deal now and he's workin real hard 2. So, all five of us are kinda holdin down this fully loaded movement, as well as our other niggaz that don't even rap, feel me?

But, nah Fully Loaded is still Big Rich, Bailey, and Don Toriano, only. But, were all individuals also. We got a lot of shit goin on separately too, but its fully loaded for life.

Apr 25, 2002
yo big rich what is the deal with mr peete u arent making music with him anymore? thats really to bad fully loaded sounded great over mr peetes beats. ps lookin forward to the new album.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
Maddogg-yeah, unfortunately were not workin wit mr. Peete right now. We just grew apart more on a business level, not personally. Fully Loaded is still good wit Mr. Peete. Actually, were gon holla at him about gettin some trax from him for the new album. He helped create the Fully Loaded sound, dude is ahead of his time. I haven't talked to him in a while but I wish him good luck on whatever he's doin.

Production for the new album will include: Rick Rock, EA Ski, Tone Capone, Left(frontline), Bailey, Big Rich, Mr. Peete?, Sean T, Mal Amazing, and a few more.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
Playa510- everytime I reply, it seems like I write a whole novel. But it might seem like that to me becuz I reply on my sidekick and the screen is small. Don't trip. But yeah, me and bailey make beats. A lil background; I started out makin beats, only! I've makin beats since 93, when I was 12. I eventually had my own little labb in my room at like 15. When fully loaded started, I left the beats alone becuz I was felin rappin more, plus it was my way to get in the door. Bailey started gettin serious a few years ago. He got some hot shit 2. The only thing I did that came out was trk. 10 off "reloaded", "Part of the Fam." Bailey did trk. 19 off "reloaded", "Final Call." The shit was cool, but were better now.

May 10, 2002
I ACTUALLY SAVED THE CD TO MY COMPUTER SO I JUST LISTENED TO BOTH OF THEM, THEY BOTH CAME OUT GOOD, I DO LIKE THAT "FINAL CALL" A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah the reason we are jacking niggas beats right now well basically the last year becuz we go hard everytime we hit the studio and out our hearts in these albums for a record to go around the corner for whatever reason weather it be poor distribution, not enough marketing money, or whatever the reason... So know we arent putting out an album to sell a couple thousand copies and make some pocket change we are trying to get heard! All around the U.S. So the mix tapes keeps my artist practicing their craft and showing these labels what we would sound like if we had that Dre, neptunes beat! Period! We also take the challenge of redoing a HOT song with the odds already against us cuz its a HIT Already! Ex. 50 Cent In The Club! By Far The hottest beat of all of Last Year we took that and made a BAY Classic out of all The Mutha fuckas that redid that one WE KILLED IT! Go to Kazaa and download all 10 remixes and see who's is hottest! Fuckin 50 Cent got a deal from re doing niggas songs he was touring, performing other niggas songs! We dont do it to still a nigga beat there is a purpose and a science behind why we do it as you all will soon find out!
And Please dont get it twisted We have shock tha Party, Give it up, Come On In, Willie Hen new single, Hard Way, Pop off, and a few others that are original right now being played on the air along with Hyphy Remix which aint a jack an official remix, being played bottom line is alot of people redo songs but not quite like us! Ya know how many mixed tapes they are out here right now pick some of them up and listen to the songs that we redid also and compare that shit..........

Nov 18, 2003
Fucking everything I have heard from done deal is heat, I don't care what beat it's one cause it's always hot! I feel what your saying Chuck, it's a business and anything that you do to get you more exposure I'm down with. Plus I know that you DD people are always working hard, and anything that you drop will always be good, so as long as your getting anything DD on the radio i'm happy.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Appreciate ya Pimp we do it to give bay niggas who might not of Necassarily the lyrics to these cats but loved the beats now they can hear THE BAY being repped over them Hot ass Beats they steal our shit, and make hits of our shit soooo..... Why the fuck not! Our version of In The Club was playing on the radio in 5 other cities....

Jan 20, 2003
k scrilla 415 said:
Fucking everything I have heard from done deal is heat, I don't care what beat it's one cause it's always hot! I feel what your saying Chuck, it's a business and anything that you do to get you more exposure I'm down with. Plus I know that you DD people are always working hard, and anything that you drop will always be good, so as long as your getting anything DD on the radio i'm happy.
EXACTLY good post mike! good posts chuck and rich!

i'm behind yall 110 percent! if i didn't buy heated speeches and all the other dd releases that i might add are all tighter than mostly everything coming out the bay right now i would've never found the link to siccness cuz u had that shit on the inside booklet to the dd releases.