(((Donate money to stop EDJ's deportation)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Ayo, some of you guys on the siccness.net forums know my dude EDJ aka Enrique Dominguez, Jr. I grew up with him out here in Denver (Montbello), Colorado to be exact and I'm making this thread as a means to get other fellow siccness members to donate $5.00 each to help fight his deportation. His sister got at me and other friends of his and share this website that can help him out.

Nobody has to do anything, but it's only $5.00 and if enough people donate a small or larger sum to this fight, we can achieve the goal of $15,000 towards legal help to keep him in the U.S.

I've been knowing him for practically his whole life. He and his sister (Maria) already lost their younger brother and my friend "Elezar Dominguez" to gang violence and this is Maria's last/only last an only living brother.

EDJ has lived in the USA since he was 1 month old. This was new to me, because I never knew that he wasn't a citizen, until recently. I just assume that he was, because he's we (Maria, Enrique & Elezar and my family) grew up together. Needless to say any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link to donate if you would like to help this Siccness member stay at home/here in the US! He know's nothing else but here:

http://www.gofundme.com/HELP-ENRIQUE#description

I thank you for your time.

-Sincere

Feb 8, 2003
lmao. I called that fool a illegal immigrant back in 2006 when we was going at it on here. damn I was right. he will probaly get a job sewing socks & panties or some shit in his native country when they deport him soon.

Last edited: