DON TORIANO (UNRELEASED HOT SHIT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
DON TORIANO (UNRELEASED SHIT)

Check out this unrealesed song by Don Toriano called "Jealous niggaz fall" from his upcoming album called Gone Pimpin'. This song was produced by Dunce for 2Drunk Productions. Let me know what you think of it. You can listen to it on my sounclick or on myspace.

Mar 20, 2005
2 hard for the radio
Lyrics by Don Toriano, San Quinn, and G-Boogie beat produced by: Dunce and Stinj-e for 2Drunk Productions

That beats is Hard Boy!!!!

I produce myself, Props on that one.

Mar 20, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
stinje keep doin yo thang. u kno i always show u mad love my nigga, plus u producing for 1 of my #1 favorite rappers,so i gotta sho some luv. peace
that shit is dope ass fuck. i think that song fucked up my subwoofer more then it already was lmfao, its all good though.

on a side note stinje. does he record at yo spot? if so, how much do you charge for studio recording time cuz i got sum folx that need sum shit recorded. get back at me. peace
I got a lab open for Studio Time, 24 bit recording, Wired and selected by the Enhancer.

$25 an hour.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
I'm glad yall fealin that song, Toriano's album is filled with heat, we're almost done with it so it will be out in a minute.
@PressPlay I got a studio at the house, but i only use it to make and track beats, we record vocals at another place.