DON JUAN Guest Book

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Remote User said:
Date:
10 Oct 2003
Time:
12:58:47
Remote User:
Comments
You can tell your "intro beat" was stolen from Bow Wow's first single off his new "Unleashed" CD. Same beat makin', non-origional individual. You fucking screwed Tech N9ne over and you have the nerve to try and remake his classic shit?? You fucking idiot! Let Tech do that. Once again this proves that you cannot make it without Tech N9ne. Gotta use him and keep the money for yourself, you greedy bastard. You need to read the bible and go to church. Get yo mind right! I hope Tech gives it to you real good on his next CD.

Dec 29, 2002
yea but hes falling off pretty much all he was know for was his shit with tech but hes midwestside 4 triple life album was pretty tight
especially the song that went like oh my she suck my dick and made me cry

Apr 21, 2003
i got this form don juan's guestbook...

azmattaz02 said:
WHAT IS A PRODUCER WITHOUT A NIGGA TO RIP HIS BEAT. AINT NOBODY LIKE TECH AND THATS REAL. YOU COULDNT BE THAT FUCKIN DUMB. NOTICE HE STILL THE BEST WITHOUT YOU WHAT THAT TELL YOU. YOUR NOBODY!!!!!!!!
whoever wrote this was speaking the truth stright up..

Jul 7, 2002
As much as I would love to say Don Juan isn't doing shit, I cann't. You got to remember people in the bay still love him and are still buying beats from him.