Don’t tell the colonel! KFC recipe may be out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
i heard that the reason "Kentucky Fried Chicken" became "KFC" is because they genetically engineer their chickens to be born without feathers and beaks and to grow so big and fast that they cant even be called chickens anymore they just some chicken meat clones hooked up to feeding tube and steriod IVs.

Nov 5, 2004
i heard that the reason "Kentucky Fried Chicken" became "KFC" is because they genetically engineer their chickens to be born without feathers and beaks and to grow so big and fast that they cant even be called chickens anymore they just some chicken meat clones hooked up to feeding tube and steriod IVs.
OM NOM NOM

Apr 25, 2002
No eleven herbs and spices Kentucky Fried Chicken found to contain only four ingredients

http://current.com/items/90337604_the-truth-behind-secret-recipes-in-coke-kfc-etc.htm

In his book "Big Secrets," William Poundstone revealed a laboratory analysis of Kentucky Fried Chicken: "The sample of coating mix was found to contain four and only four ingredients: flour, salt, monosodium glutamate, and black pepper. There were no eleven herbs and spices — no herbs at all in fact... Nothing was found in the sample that couldn't be identified." So much for the "secret." In fact, the chicken's ingredient statement is available on KFC's Web site.

Dec 9, 2005
I think Chill might be the first person I've ever heard of that didn't like The Pound for Pound Greatest Fruit known to man aka The Watermelon.

Aug 9, 2002
Fuck the stereo type! its 2009 and what better fruit to eat in the summer? Ill walk down the street wit a goliath sized slice of watermelon in ma hands wit a golden piece of fried chicken tied on a gold chain in a white neighborhood cheezin hella wide. Enough to fit the rind in ma mouth like kids do wit orange peels!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate watermelon but love chicken!
lmao at me seeing this and my eyes widening

you sure you didnt get one a dem wack watermelons?

not even candy?

i listerally drink so much watermelon arizona that the counterlady makes jokes

theres another person in here that dosent like watermelon i swear its taxman or southerncomfort

if its not either one of them my bad
but i remember it like that, they said they like melon, but not of the water persuasion