DOMINO STRATEGY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I've never played in my life... I don't even know how.. I don't even know anyone that has played it before.
LOL, I've never played dominos either. I mean I fucked around with them when I was little, stacking them up and tipping them over. haha But other than that, never actually played the games they were intended for. Same with chess. I'm not much of a board/card game guy, once in a while I might play some Poker, but that's pretty much it. I just can't get into them, I'd rather stand back and keep my mind stressfree. Fuck betting too because it just ends up in arguments and people getting stupid and loud. I'm definitely open to learning the concepts of the game though, just to see how much strategy is involved.

There's a board game called "Go" I'm kind of curious about though after seeing it in a movie called Pi. Game looks ancient as fuck. haha

Apr 25, 2002
you can have a good hand you jus have to know how to play it right and not fuck yourself, and also you gotta know how to count whats out there, and PAY ATTENTION to what other players are playing off of. if you have 4 of one # and dood to your left hasn't played off of any that you layed you know he doesn't have any of that # and you can go to the next guy to see if he has any and so on, process of elimination to know who is holding what, or at least have a good idea. then when you start lockin down a few corners you can pick who you want to let play (controlling the board) which will help you get the dominoe, or hold it if you have it. best tip i can give is NOT ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY!! if you have the choice to score 10 or cut down 2 or 3 corners and give the person with the bone less options to play off of, go with the defense. and like dood was sayin up there, don't slap that double 5 down as spinner for your cheap ass 10 if you have a double 3 and 3 other 3's, play the double 3

Nov 20, 2005
LOL, I've never played dominos either. I mean I fucked around with them when I was little, stacking them up and tipping them over. haha But other than that, never actually played the games they were intended for. Same with chess. I'm not much of a board/card game guy, once in a while I might play some Poker, but that's pretty much it. I just can't get into them, I'd rather stand back and keep my mind stressfree. Fuck betting too because it just ends up in arguments and people getting stupid and loud. I'm definitely open to learning the concepts of the game though, just to see how much strategy is involved.

There's a board game called "Go" I'm kind of curious about though after seeing it in a movie called Pi. Game looks ancient as fuck. haha
are you sure ur mexican?

~k.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
<-- will take SLICC RICC's & Brownie Mack's $$$$$ on the domino table. :classic:

all dam day.
LIKE THAT?!? DAMN, SHEA... WERE GONNA HAVE TO SET A TABLE UP NEXT TIME I GO UP THERE AND HOPE THAT MUTHAFUCKA CAN WITHSTAND ME SLAMMIN ON THAT SHIT ALL DAY... LOL...