Dojia V (Ft Lil Monie) - "Life Chance" [DIRECTED BY MAVRIK]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
to be honest that shit you had in your sig is what put me on dude..nigga is a beast i give a few months he'll be a household name.
what the 'in the streets' shit i had on my sig a few weeks ago? yeah im glad people are starting to notice dude hes got gas tho....me and the homie double r were sipin lean runnin through youtube listening to blow tracks and we stumbled upon lil monie 'they dont want me around' and got into a discussion how dude actually seems like a real ass hitter from oakland...like the type that actually would rob someones ass lol...i can honestly say all his solo shit on youtube slaps. im in oakland alot lately so ive been listening to the music coming out of the west alot as of late. i dont think he actually knows how many people are paying attention to his shit right now. blow or jacka should think about hosting or putting out an album by dude. i been fuckin with him ever since the song on the blow album

related someone told me dojia v was signed to livewire or bearfaced at some point? i cant remember which label. ive seen some free doija v shit lately so he might be down atm

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Dojia V is and has been a MOB Artist Records affiliate and 2nd string, I first heard on Jacka We Mafia album.. Lil Monie got DUMB GAS pure octane.. If been following Brodie since the Blow song.. He got a couple stand out tracks "100 n my chop" with Jacka, "doughboyz" remix wit lil rue, "no talking" wit philthy rich and "smiles anod frowns" with lil blood and mob jr, "4 in da morning" wit mob jr, and a solo "in da streets"... He is a MOB affiliate I don't know if he's signed to both Artist Records and Blow Money Records or what but he's being put onby the Jacka and has support from Joe Blow too. . I second gas1 with I think he isn't aware of the attention he's getting, he has raw potential but his subject matter persona and presumably current active street life prevent him from exploding or blowing up.. For some reason his lyrics and shit give me a very real, serious vibe.. He talks a lot about size of his chops and killing.. Probably very familiar subjects to him. Point blank dude is really wit the shit. There is no way someone coming this raw and uncut is faking... Coming from someone whos lived this life. And still is in the streets

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I did more research and I guess Lil Monie used to rap under the name 'Jamonie', and has been putting songs and videos out since 2009 or so.. "Must a Been a Hit" by Lil Blood n Lil Rue ft. Stevie Joe Philthy Rich and Lil Monie is the earliest I can trace dudes career back to.. I never realized it because his name isn't on the credits.. Another decent early song is " fuck me" by philthy ft. Jamonie.... Dude had Gas even back then.....