Doggystyle - Dualdisc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2004
I just bought the dualdisc version of "doggystlye" and some of the videos seem a lil choppy not too bad but a lil bit, and also when the clip of "who am i(whats my name)" plays for the menu it sounds all choppy. did anybody else have this problem?

Apr 8, 2004
does anyone else have any dual disc opinions? cuz i was thinking of doing this for some releases but it just seems like a way for the majors to save $$$ ann not press both a dvd and a cd

Jan 10, 2004
Chinese Mike said:
does anyone else have any dual disc opinions? cuz i was thinking of doing this for some releases but it just seems like a way for the majors to save $$$ ann not press both a dvd and a cd
one of the newer re-releases "murder was the case" came out on two separate discs. i think "tha doggfather" also is two separate discs.

Dec 25, 2003
Well you should know better not to be surprised!!!

The pretty-much non-relevant Death Row Records has been rereleasing & puttin out the same same ol shit over & over & over again......................

You shouldnt waste your money on all those re-rereleases & instead buy only their original or remastered back catalog.................................................

I mean everything released til at least Kurupt's Against The Grain album & you should also cop 2pac's Live in HOB DVD & soundtrack......................

All the other rest including The Very Best of Death Row is basically avoidable since it's basically, "all the same ol' shit & nothing special whatsoever!"