DOGGFOOD DRUMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I WAS LISTENA TO DOGG FOOD TODAH AN I HEARD ALL DA SOWNGS AND THE DRUMS ARE SO FUCKIN CRISP

I MEAN I WAS LISTENING TO THE SHIT, AND I HAD NEVER HEARD DRUMS LIKE THAT, VERY INTERESTING AN SO CRISP I MEAN I HAD NO FUCKIN IDEA CUZ I HAD EATEN KRISPY KREME DONUST B4 AND IT WUZ NOT THAT CRISPALY

ANYWAYZ IT SOUN LIK A LITLLE FLANGE AND HEAVY COMPRESSION/ATTACK BUT MABA SOMEBODA HERE KNOW WUT DA HELL KINA DRUMS DAZ USED ON DAT CD CUZ THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA AIN'T USE TIGHT DRUMS LIKE THAT SINCE (EXCEPT WHEN SUGE BEAT ON HIS BOOTY WIT HIS DICK)

LOF (LAUGH OUT FROGS)

Jul 15, 2002
Yeh, I don't think there is flange on that shit neither. I was just listening to that album for the past week, and I noticed the drums too. Some of those drums even sound like some of the ones Dre used on 2001. They got that smack/cranky feel to it, the hardhitting type.

I was reading through some manuals the other day and came across a Moog manual. In it, it showed how you could make drums from using a Moog. I've never laid hands on one, but maybe that's how? Or the Moog might just make those electronica pussy drums. I don't know. Anyone have a vintage Moog?