Doez TECH N9NE Have A Mixtape Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I just need 2 know cuz artist tend 2 drop mixtapes without notice & if he doez I wanna atleast know where I can cop it. If he doesn't then does anyone know if he haz any planz of droppin any?

Jul 7, 2002
I meant he doesn't do mixtapes himself. Kutt and them are family so it's nothing for him to hit the studio and do some shit, but anyone else's shit and they are gonna have to pay him which just doesn't make sense consider how much he charges.

I've got the impression from him that since he puts so much of his heart into his music he doesn't just want to do a bunch of mixtape shit cause it would be a waste in his eyes. It's like if he's gonna make material he wants to have full control and make it his own.

Aug 31, 2005
MIXTAPES ARE GENERALLY USED FOR PROMOTION. ALOT OF MATERIAL THAT ARTIST RECORD THAT DON'T MAKE THEIR ALBUM GO ON MIXTAPES. I THINK A MIXTAPE FROM TECH WOULD BE A GOOD THING IF DONE THA RIGHT WAY. HE COULD RESPOND TO THA DIS SONG THAT LEJO HAS ABOUT HIM WITHOUT PUTTING IT ON A ALBUM. THERES NO PRESSURE WHEN DOIN MIXTAPES, THA ARTIST DOES'NT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SINGLES, SCANS AND SPINS. ALOT OF MIXTAPES SONGS GET BDS SPINS THO. TECH HAS TOLD ME HE IS FEELIN WHUT THA STREETMONSTAZ MIXTAPES IS ALL ABOUT, MAYBE U MIGHT SEE SOMTHIN IN THA FUTURE...

Jul 7, 2002
All I'm saying is me and Tech had this discussion a few days ago...and he said he puts too much of his life and emotion into his music to put it on a mixtape.

And as far as I know the supposed Tech mixtape from out in Cali was done without permission.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
DJ Rah2K is the DJ your looking for, Home Invasion being the mixtape name, though I would trust Heat's word on the matter over ANYTHING Rah said in that Siccness interview.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Heat Myser said:
All I'm saying is me and Tech had this discussion a few days ago...and he said he puts too much of his life and emotion into his music to put it on a mixtape.

And as far as I know the supposed Tech mixtape from out in Cali was done without permission.
Well There We Have It.. I Knew I Seen One... It Was Without Permission.. But I Knew I Seen One Comin Out The Bay..

Aug 22, 2005
Tech Needs to do a Mixtape ya he does put alot of his life and emotion into his raps but he also has hella party music so it aint like the nigga stays in one mode we all no that tech aint only got one style to his flow i think he can bring heat on the mixtape scene! shit i know i would cop any mixtape that Tech would do!