Doey Rock feat. E-40 “Bring Back Double”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DONT GET IT FUCKED UP, DOEY BEEN HUSTLIN AND RAPPIN FOR YEARS... BEEN ON TOURS WITH RAEQUON FROM WUTANG AND A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER WORK.. DOEY IS MY PEOPLE!!!!!! HANDLE THAT DOE!!!!!!!!

Jan 7, 2006
doey always comes nice. his flow is sounding better every time i hear new shit. he gots like a crooked i meets ice cube kinda flow on this. anyone know how old he is / how long hes been in the game?

Jul 29, 2004
I agree...Doey has been doin it since the early 90's and was there for most of Wu's recordings..Open your mind to his shit, its some next level shit. He is on the new A.Wolf mixtape, "Those We Dont Speak Of" coming in Dec. so support it!! Dutch is my hero!

WOLF

Mar 22, 2004
MainEventClick said:
Doey Rock is Sacramento, without him Sac has nothing anymore.

I understand we got Lynch but basically Lynch is our Snoop and Doey is our Game.
False. Sac got all kinds of talent pimp, and it's a little early in the game to be comparing those two to Snoop and Game , The slong slaps tho

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Doey Rock is one of my favorite rappers to listen to. He's very intriguing and got a very very powerful voice. Definitely one to look out for. A real force to be not overlooked........oh and plus I did a track for his new record(plug!) DOEY MUTHAFUCKIN ROCK!!! Montana Express!!! RX/$WR