Does this mean Dago Is on the map???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Who orchestrated the name change for this region? Is Dago a legitimate rap region now? I'm happy with it personally. We been @it 4 years but it's been hard livin in the shadows of the major rap game in LA, & the undaground rap scene in Northern Cali. Good shit

Jun 12, 2002
For real,This Movement was past due and I speak for Many when I state this claim,Ecay,You and criccet been spearheadin' this shit BEATWISE and C.S. And Mitchy been puttin' it down Lyrically ALONG With Maccvillan.
Ecay word has it you droppin' soon with Rocc and them....Why the split...Why ain't you just droppin' this with bomb Leery why involve I rocc ?....Rocc's Cool an' all but lemme know somethin' maine.

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I just realize San Diego is about to blow up and it needed it's own place on the Siccness. We've had trouble getting LA labels on here, so I thought we could just combine the two for now..

Vamps
IX.

Jul 10, 2002
@Duece
Rocc is my boy, lil do u know, he's a BIG part of the reason yall have heard the lil bit of me that yall have. We been connected since day 1 & it's gon always b like that. That's my lil cuzzzin...young turf homie. Feel me? It is what it is.

It's a Bomb Leery project 2 the fullest but Rocc came thru with some plugs that not only helped me secure distrubution, but also helped me put the project 2gether

Apr 25, 2002
Diego is definitely commin up. Being honest, there still isnt nearly as much talent in Dago as there is in the bay, but in terms of improvement of musical quality Dago has increased their quality a lot more than the bay in recent years. I cant wait to hear some of your shit. I gotta give props to the Dago artists to for keepin it real and talkin back and forth with their fans. That'll keep the sales goin most def!

Apr 25, 2002
Ecay Uno said:

U gotta b a Dago nigga 2 say some shit like that. Who Is u 2 say that???
Im someone that listens to a lotta music. I know everyone on here wont agree, but thats the way I feel. I think the MobFigaz, Done Deal Camp and Yukmouth are the three hottest acts in CA though, so judging by that you can tell if my opinion is valid or not.

Apr 25, 2002
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
By the way Ecay dont take the shit personally. I aint never heard your shit. Post up that audio I wanna hear that shit. Besides, best way to prove an opinionated person wrong is with the mic when it comes to rap music. Ive heard you got some heat.

Mar 21, 2003
northern cali hasn't put anything good out (cept for a handful of cds) for a long time now so that's a bold statement sayin n cali is more talented than diego. I don't listen to hispanic rap that much but as far as diego goes, they have that shit on lock. It gets radio play all over. What bay shit do you hear on the radio? As far as lil cs and all of them, i still gotta check that shit out but from what i hear they got some heat.

Apr 25, 2002
grumpy said:
northern cali hasn't put anything good out (cept for a handful of cds) for a long time now so that's a bold statement sayin n cali is more talented than diego. I don't listen to hispanic rap that much but as far as diego goes, they have that shit on lock. It gets radio play all over. What bay shit do you hear on the radio? As far as lil cs and all of them, i still gotta check that shit out but from what i hear they got some heat.
Damn thats news to me. I never heard any SD rap out here on 90.3 or 93.3. I know some dude named Lil Rob gets play but its not on either of those stations. Who else gets play?

And as far as good albums, what do all the folks in San Diego think of these?
Done Deal Fam- Runs in the Fam
Yukmouth- UGA
Mac Mall- Mackin Speaks Louder than Words
Million Dollar Dream Green Eyes Compilation
Done Deal Presents- One MOE Reason

just wondering cause I thought these were all excellent releases.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
MaddDogg said:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
By the way Ecay dont take the shit personally. I aint never heard your shit. Post up that audio I wanna hear that shit. Besides, best way to prove an opinionated person wrong is with the mic when it comes to rap music. Ive heard you got some heat.

THE AUDIO IZ UP