Does this happen to anyone else when they click on a members profile?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/blog_functions_shared.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 47

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/blog_functions_shared.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 47

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
no, you're the only one. you were blocked from using the "view profile" feature due to stalkerish tendencies.

Feb 11, 2006
looks like the lulzsec calling card breh,looks like u been hacked

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/blog_functions_shared.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 47

Fatal error LULZSEC: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/blog_functions_shared.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/siccness/public_html/vb/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 47

Mar 5, 2007
Wtf? I wasnt trying to stalk anyone. lol it's got to be the browser I'm using. I clicked on that damn pink coronas add and my fucking computer hasn't worked the same since.