Does anyone know what's going on with Ray Luv?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2007
Does anyone know what has Ray Luv been up to lately? Is he still in the rap game. Last time I heard from him was on his 2002 album "A Prince in Excile" and nothing since then. Any info will be appreciated.

Aug 27, 2002
www.westwayz.com
Apr 28, 2007
Wow! Ray Luv still sounds amazing even though it's over hard rock music. I wish he came back to doing some rap music though.

Much props for the info, Salvatore!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LAST I HEARD HE WAS SIGNED TO THIZZ.
I think some how or some way I'm signed to thizz for some odd reason, never even met the dudes before lol.

Forever Hustlin is easily in my top 5 favorite bay area rap albums, one of the old school albums that stays fresh to this day

Nov 20, 2007
i don't think there was an album i didn't like from ray luv except maybe that group thang he did with jt and mac mall called black wall street or sumthin like that. but the last nite and forever hustlin albums were my favorites

Aug 27, 2002
www.westwayz.com
Wow! Ray Luv still sounds amazing even though it's over hard rock music. I wish he came back to doing some rap music though.

Much props for the info, Salvatore!
No prob.

LAST I HEARD HE WAS SIGNED TO THIZZ.
As far as I know, the CRIMESEEN album was a Thizz release.. Ray Luv doing a solo album under Thizz is news too me! Things change everyday though... I may be wrong!

he needs to get back with ybb not this shit lol no offense
I spoke with Khayree a while back and he said he would love to work with Ray Luv again.. I know him and Mac Mall were doing something as well.. keep your fingers crossed!

SALVATORE