does anyone know what is dropping soon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
My lady is about to get dropped, but I don't know it's worth getting...LOL

Naw, for real...peep my sig Homie VVVV

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
M-1 said:
peep my siG
yeah, that murs is definetly worth getting for sure, his best yet. every song but 2 maybe are sicc.

if yall wanna peep some new shit go to this site and dl the trajik songs under audio, there are a few full songs and some snippets off his new album that just dropped. straight heat, so peep it, let me know what yall think.

www.70mile.com

go there and peep it, trajik-1ne of a kynd, it is his debut and it is nothing but heat, the producti0on is crazy and the lyrics are sicc

jyeaya

Aug 26, 2002
Lyrikal Warfare got two projects dropping about the sametime

Lyrikal Warfare : Articles of War

Lyrikal Warfare : It's On Now

both in April 2003

www.soundclick.com/bands/lyrikalwarfareus.htm

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lemme tell you about Murs homey .... I did a show w/ ya boy in canada once and he was with Living Legends at the time now they some cool ass ni99as dont get me wrong but they was on stage doin on this fist in the air shit talkin about revolutions and what not ...

Then i'm at the after party and them ni99as was on the dance floor grindin on some straight up white snow bunnys ... is that contridiction to what they portray on stage or am I trippin? ...