DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PHONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
I got this phone an i dont have any ring tones... I lnnow other folz of mine got ringtones but i dont cuz my vbluetooth nevcer works to send em an i aint tryin to buy em... but it should work.. by tha way i got surewest

C

CcytzO_Loc

^cant you record your own ringtones into it???? i had came up on the phone from someone who owed me money...i sold it before i had a chance to really fucc wit it though.....but it had a shitload a ringtones on it and im pretty sure most of em were recorded into it cuz they werent the typical tones you could find for download (a lot of local and bay music) and some of em were like half a song n shit......

Oct 21, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
^cant you record your own ringtones into it???? i had came up on the phone from someone who owed me money...i sold it before i had a chance to really fucc wit it though.....but it had a shitload a ringtones on it and im pretty sure most of em were recorded into it cuz they werent the typical tones you could find for download (a lot of local and bay music) and some of em were like half a song n shit......
if u got software for the phone to transfer between pc & phone, then u can transfer any song or part of a song to your phone. i got motorola phone tools works with my crappy old phone. my phone only has 4mb of space. motorola phone tools sucks, every time i connect my phone i gotta fix it all again to make it work.

Mar 29, 2004
CcytzO_Loc said:
yup u can

Mar 29, 2004
Tall T said:
HOW??? Ive been stuck with this gay ass default ringer for daayyz! Ive tried usin BLuetooth to send tracks over even... any help?
u record them on ur phone not with a blue tooth is pretty basic play song record with phone save set as ringer... my hyna gots that phone she gots a million ring tones