Does anyone else think this sounds better?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
FUCK
It could be the new 5th grade anthem man, your gonna have preteen girls getting raunchy with their disney mobile.

Wait, I wouldn't let my daughter listen to this shit.
Well, I mean I would want anyone to have to sit through 3 minutes of noise that you call a song.
That song is a textament of your inability to really get a woman, I feel sowwy fo your babies mudda.
You are a poor representation of the aol generation and my collective opinion is that your music,image,and cries for attention on a gangsta rap site, for lack of a better term ..." suck ass "
Please continue to make music as it makes you happy and I wish you the best in your attempt to make decent music.
Your story is that of amazement and triumph and I respect YOU

*note
Please only pay attention to the first and last words of that post

Thank you

Have a bad day !

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
That's the only song i'm gonna make about it folks. Any of you are welcome to make a sequel. I'll even make you a beat.

Sep 26, 2007
^if that happens i'mma be the one in the front of the stage at the gong show. bitches better have some titties that goes up and down!

*i didn't listen to your song

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
lol

ole rappin cassanova ass muh fucka

this fools first rap show is just gonna have a gigantic bed in the audience and girls jumping up and down on the matress by the hundreds
My first show was opening for Mr. Bilistic in 2004, if I ever made it big that's what I'll have for the music vid, naked bitches jumping on a big mattress with they titties out and cell phones in they hands.