Does anyone else get annoyed....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
Does anyone else get annoyed when watching people talk about Barry Bonds and then they bring up an asterisk, but say Asterik? It annoys the shit out of me and makes everyone look like un educated people. And its not just the people in the streets, but sportscasters and whatnot. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I just stupid?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i read the first post and almost spit out my beer at the computer. i dont know why, but this shit is hilarious.

this mutha fucka over here secretely steamed when people fuck up english

like you know what FUCK IT imma make a post on a gangsta rap forum about this

you need to go off on them homie
teach them cave hoes how to spell, i tell you what

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i fuck up english all the time. i mean, what the fuck..im not white....and i hate getting corrected on that shit..like i give a fuck..all i know is most people can understand me and thats good enough

americans are the only dickheads that do that shit

muthafuckas know like 6 other languages but u wanna look at them like they retarded cuz they dont know how to pronounce a english word

i wish i could get paid the wage i get paid in america in africa

id be outro

Feb 5, 2006
Gas One said:
i fuck up english all the time. i mean, what the fuck..im not white....and i hate getting corrected on that shit..like i give a fuck..all i know is most people can understand me and thats good enough

americans are the only dickheads that do that shit

EZZAKLY

Apr 13, 2007
lol yea my homies step mom was white and shed always be lik " thats now proper gramar guys " shit was annoyin as fuck. like i gave a fuck id alwyas be like umm ok stfu

Gas One

May 24, 2006
little mexican kids that have all metal teeth rock

and i dont say people "rock" often, unless theyre really that fucking cool

imagine bieng like baby of cash money but a little mexican kid

you have to capitalize on these trends

like if having a foot thats larger than the other foot is ever sexy, you in business, hop on that shit

i didnt even mean hop on it like that, but...lmao..yeah

...nevermind lol

Nov 24, 2003
MzCiN said:
lol yea my homies step mom was white and shed always be lik " thats now proper gramar guys " shit was annoyin as fuck. like i gave a fuck id alwyas be like umm ok stfu

Yo MY homies mom was bout 5'4 or 5'5 and she always be like" fuck your grammar son"

White people and their damn grammar nazi tendencies lmao