Does Anybody know any real good west coast sites?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2003
artists.iuma.com
I'm talking about ws sites where I can download music like Shkilla, Sonya C, Sinister, Mac Dre, Marvaless, ATL, and other west coast artists. Kazaa is ok an Music match jukebox is really just for east coast artists. Help me out here people.

AND if anybody has Sinister-Mobbin 4 life Im tryna get a couple traccs off it...maybe for trade or something...gb :siccness:

K

KAH

^^^^GOOD POINT BUT A HOMIE IN VIRIGINA TOLD ME HE BEEN COMIN UP ON HELLA WEST COAST UNDERGROUND RAP AT FYE

Oct 25, 2003
FUCK paying for music, ill pay for music when cd prices are lowered or artists come out with better shit

download soulseek and learn it

download mirc and learn it

i can get any cd including shit thats not in stores

Jul 15, 2002
laylow14 said:
FUCK paying for music, ill pay for music when cd prices are lowered or artists come out with better shit

download soulseek and learn it

download mirc and learn it

i can get any cd including shit thats not in stores
Even if they came out with lowered CD prices....that wouldn't stop you from downloading!!!

May 15, 2002
JOIN WC RYDAZ AND ALSO RAPTALK THEY BOTH HAVE PEEPS THERE TO ANSWER YA QUESTIONS HOMIE, I'M A MEMBER OF BOTH SITES! JUST AVOID THE NET-BANGERS AND IMMATURE CATS AT WC RYDAZ THOUGH, I SHOULD KNOW BECAUSE THEY HATE ON ME AND DON'T KNOW ME PERSONALLY WHATSOEVER! SAY THE FEMALE BY THE NAME OF "STEALTH KILLA" REFERRED YOU HOMIE 'CAUSE I'M A COOL MOTHERFUCKA!

Apr 25, 2002
escobaro_916 said:
your suppose to support local artists
i dont think its that easy to support Sinister.they stopped printin that mothafucka years ago.along with Sh'Killa and Sonya C.and if he buys the shit off somebody then he still aint supportin the artist.hes supportin the mothafucka that sold the shit....