DOES ANY ONE FEEL ME??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
DOES ANY ONE ON THIS BOARD FEEL ME THAT TRUAZN, LILWYTE, DIRTYYAYGUNPLAY, CHUBBYBADGUY, B.A.R.T. PATROL, SOAK;GAME AND MUSTYNUTZ ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON OR TWO INDIVIDUALS JUST FUCKING AROUND STARTING SHIT. JUST MY OPINION, I HAVE OTHER THEORIES ESPECIALLY DEALING WITH MUSTYNUTZ WHO I BELIEVE CREATED TRUAZN AND IS LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD. JUST MY THOUGHTS...........................

Apr 25, 2002
Ill go with TruAzn, LilWyte, Dirtygunplay, Chubbybadguy all on the same name. Soak:Game and BART PATROL are the same heads. Mustynutz is on his own though I think.

Apr 20, 2003
Chubby ain't never start shit before. All i have done is post about music. geez. U guys forgout about kobe soz i went to HS with him and i exposed him to everyone as his real name so how come u guys don't gimme credit for that? i came in here and exposed kobe zoz we went to HS together at Mills. Get a Life and stop wasting time .

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
MaddDogg said:
Ill go with TruAzn, LilWyte, Dirtygunplay, Chubbybadguy all on the same name. Soak:Game and BART PATROL are the same heads. Mustynutz is on his own though I think.
could have a static ip adress. Meaning its never the same. AOL users have static ip adress. But if he is on cable he will have a dynamic ip addy.

Apr 20, 2003
some ppl on here just on some hatin ass shit. so much hate in the air makes it hard to breathe/if u dont like it here then leave/fuck with me i kill u best believe. anyone got a problem IM me at chubbybadguy - chubby

Apr 15, 2003
chubbybadguy said:
some ppl on here just on some hatin ass shit. so much hate in the air makes it hard to breathe/if u dont like it here then leave/fuck with me i kill u best believe. anyone got a problem IM me at chubbybadguy - chubby

Lets get one thing str8 here you bitch ass nigga. You may be able to throw that shit around were you stay but that bullshit dont fly in the duce. You talkin about killin niggas you get killed. dont start shit wit some real ass nigga who really will kill you. come say that shit up here in frisco.

May 11, 2002
shit I think somebody is finally beginning to feel the same way I did I been thinking for a while now that gangsta eight and deep east(add whatever name he used) were the same person. Arguing over pointless ass shit for a long period of time just to get attention. Yeah I do think somebodies using multiple alias's just to get a rise out of people and get attention.

Apr 20, 2003
when i see u in Double ROck / i saw ya sucking a cock/ well imma be up there with my 40 glock/when i say i kill you mane i am serious/shootin you makes me delirious/they say i don't like white boys so i am racist/me as mustynutz that is baseless/i shit on your carcass/then look in the mirror cuz i am a narcissist nigga wutttt