Does any 1 know the CA, gun law, for a home owner?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2003
my step dad was on a mission to rob a house and,this white man shot him through the sliding glass window....and told police that he feard for his life,but I take this as a bull shit lie....the police report said that my step dad rang the door bell multiple times to make sure know 1 was home and went to the back yard and pried the sliding door and got shot........ if the white man fearded for his life why didnt he call 911? i bet his attitude was im gonna kill this mutha fucker for tryng to rob me...i think he should of called 911.. not take the law in his own hands, .... and my step dad didnt even get a chance to open the door.I THOUGHT u can only kill some 1 if your life is in darger. WHEN my step dad got shot in the back he drove 5 miles to the hospital choughing out blood and parked the car in front of the hospital doors then died....now the white man is a free murderer thanks to a FUCKED UP DA..........................

Apr 26, 2002
Sorry for your loss but if I see someone trying to pry my sliding glass door open I probably wouldnt waste the time of calling 911...I probably wouldnt have shot him right away like that tho, I woulda warned him to get away first.

Nov 25, 2002
Sorry mayne...im not sure about the laws but i know they are very strict in Ca....but if the gun was legit the "white man" probably had all right ta protect his shit....i dont doubt he might of planned it once he realized he was about ta get robbed but i would of fired a warning shot and if the robber didnt cut then they gone get it....
cuz its you or them in that situation......

May 6, 2002
Gun has to be registered to you.
Can't be a fully automatic.

I know someone who shot (didn't) kill a person who was tryin to break into his house. Same situation, shooter was white...and he got off free. Race plays a part with these buster ass cops, but not a huge roll. I just wondering why that fool didn't answer his damn door or call the cops when your pops was ringin the door bell.

My condolences homie. Personally I would have shot too,like Public Enemy and the homie X-Raided says "911 is a joke" . Cuz you never know what the other cat is clutching. That being said im pretty sure from the people i've talked to that the person has to be inside usually. I mean the other cat is gonna get sympathy and it would be easy for the jury to buy his story but with a good lawyer that shit should have never happened. Also, Had your step father lived Im sure he would definately won a civil suit. With that kind of shit it all depends on if they die or live. Y'all would have been lookin at major dough if he had survived. Only the lord knows what that mans intentions were when he shot your step dad, but homie even if he didn't go to jail he will pay. It's karma folks. What goes around comes around. Im sorry for your family and may your step father R.I.P. I dont agree with what he was doing when he was killed but he was still a man and didn't deserve to die for that. One Love folks

Apr 26, 2002
Not to sound like an asshole but I dont see how he'll pay if it was basically self defence...if you see someone prying your sliding glass door open and your strapped you aint gonna take the chance of running to the phone and calling 911, especially if you got a family you aint got time to waste hoping he aint gonna break in and kill everyone...like I said before I probably woulda warned him to get the fuck off my property first.

L

LADYFRIASCO415

CA GUN LAWS--YOU COULD WHT THE FCK U SHOULD DOWHEN U OWNA GUN ANDSOME FOOL TRYNA RUN IN YO SPOT--BLAST THAT MUTHAPHUCKA--AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I WAS TAUGHT HERE IN THE SCO
CUZ I SURE AZ HELL AIN'T HAVIN NO UNINVITED MARK COME FCK WITH MY PLACE

Jan 18, 2003
to. ladyfria

LADYFRIASCO415 what if you had a family member that had a problom stealing and got shot for it.I know he wasnt doing rihgt, but the guy that shot him,shot him in the back while he was RUNNIG AWAY.and all this would of been avoided if the white man opend the door.or scared him away.my step dad thought know 1 was home,if the white man let him know,my step dad would of ran from that house.
and you also seem like an unitelligent person,thats in the wrong state of mind.

Jan 18, 2003
THE WHITE MAN DID NOT ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE IT WAS ALL READY AND ALL PREMETATADED,HE WAS HOME ALONE WHITH A GUN AND WAITING TO SHOOT, PLUSE THIS GUY WAS STARTING TO JOIN THE POLICE FORCE AND HE IS WELL KNOWN WITH THE POLICE.

Jan 18, 2003
IF I WERE IN A STIUATION THAT SOME ONE WAS BREAKING IN MY HOUSE I WOULD OF WARNED THE ROBBER AND HAVE A PHONE TO CALL 911 AND POINT THE GUN AT HIM,IF MY LIFE IS IN DANGER I WOULD SHOOT HIM.YOU ONLY CAN SHOOT SOME 1 IF YOUR LIFE IN DANGER NOT TO DEFEND YOUR PROPERTY. and its crazy cause I never thought that he was gonna get shot i thought the cops would of got him.... .. I THUOHT HE WAS UNSTOPABLE.. that was the last shit on my mind..... ya never know when its your time to leave this earth....BUT I THINK EVERY THING IS DONE FOR A REASON................................