Doe (street life cartel) HURTIN FEELINS mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2004

Whats good yall...new mixtape "Hurtin Feelins" available now.. get at me streetlifecartel[USER=30659]@hot[/USER]mail.com for more info or go to youtube.com n' check out the tracks under "DOE BOI HURTIN FEELINS" yall be safe.

Check out the last mixtape Bendin Blocks on DatPiff

http://www.datpiff.com/GANGSTA-BOOG...Presents-Doe-Boi-Bendin-B-mixtape.293622.html

Feb 27, 2006
I just hit you with that $10 for Hurtin Feelins. I'll also purchase that Bendin Blocks re-release off you once it's released. Good look.

Feb 27, 2006
All around good production on this album and heated flows like you'd expect from Doe Boi. Don't sleep on the movement, this shit goes hard!

Feb 27, 2006
Alright, good look on that. That new album sounds like it goes hard too, especially with that "I'm Searchin'" track. Keep spittin' that heat.

Aug 31, 2007
yo doe boooooi heres the biggest SLC groupie from germany again, fan since "welcome to the life"
i loved the bending blocks mixtape and will get a hardcopy of it for sure when its out
just checked the youtube tracks from "hurtin feelings", im not feelin the beats thaat much, but that "im searchin" cut had a great beat again, and ur rap style is legendary as always of course.
keep up the good shit man, that SLC shit is one of the very few US rap things im still into after many years

May 26, 2004
what it do bro?? priciate it mane. yeah that Hurtin Feelins mixtape was on some other shit...DJ Burn One beats all 15 tracks... aint the norm i know... me n' Sinna Row from Tre Sins in chicago finna do a album together called "Gutta Shit" its gon' be out real soon... that "searchin" is actually the intro for it... here it go right here on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIHIoDt29Q