DOE - Comin Doooown - album comin soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2004
www.lifeofthestreet.com/DOE/DOE_-_Comin_Down.mp3

been producin everycut on the album so far...took it out there on this one...got the lyrics n' all that shit....yall be safe.

picture me comin down, hangin out the window twisted fingers bout, street life cartel, SLC bangin out that middle, out for self, sell it all, weed dope pistols to pills to ball, peep it, the background 3 time felon facin time if ever caught again, caught up in, he say she say bitch shit ic ant comprehend, bout dividend gon' come on in, costly the price to pay to bid dig, many men get pinched n' sent up state, property, probably, not me, had to cop a plea or two, ride with a piece or two for those who wanna see me fallin, now that im all in im all in it back with it callin shots n' all on it, on one, been one, me n mine we gon' get it n' then some "catch me im fallin" tired of the shit but its back in the game i slip, confined to the crib make it easy to get profit, mufuckas at the gig quick quick to spend a been n' i got it, online on deck, good shit real lime can bet, chink eyes high life no stress, call the hot line come check, follow me down n' out, down about my bank n' ridin for it all around the town, nap city bound, what you know bout cop it, flip it, shut that shit down

been down, this down, so long now hold on, the whole time in it for money makin a name along the way, homey dont know me betta be careful what he thank for thought turn to action, thats when i bang, aint it mane, im on the way, ran out the gate with a fully loaded, pocked ah bolders, n' grams a dank, takin chances advancin towards the life, ball on the mind wether grind or gank, i ride the tank on E for the finer thangs i need, doe on my mind, d.o.e. he am i, certified i been a g, fuck the police n' the bogus hoes who plot behind the scenes, shut em down, only a matter ah time for they run out n' im out lookin for em like a bookey who need to get paid, for the beef i got cake to cop shit to burn it all, bake it up, bang em up, hate if you want, perpin n' front like you on one, said it all done, watch em all run, for the sun come get the job done, give em no love jus a hot slug when the finger thump, pick it up n' dump n' ummm...leave em leakin bloody numb... really they dont want none d.o.a. in teh double i its a homicide, keep an aliby, ima get mine off the jump - off the deep end chiefin, creepin while they sleepin, know where they be chillin on the weekend, fucked up get touched, rouchged up, look cuz dont got no heat then, get down, take it to the ground n' duck, im runnin up 4 pound soundin loud, no shells to be found, hit em up n' dip on out, you aint know whats up, ima go hard, from the start i been down

ONE IN THE CHAMBER COMIN SOON

May 26, 2004
right on famo ..prolly bout a quarter...been a lotof misses out the hit since i been doin my own production n' all that shit...gon' take my time on it though...be my first solo drop so i aint gon' put nothin i aint diggin on it

May 26, 2004
id rather do it my self....its somethin i enjoy keeps me buisy on this house arrest...that madd ass middle never got finished up that was like 7 years ago i think? jus now puttin out a solo for the first time