dodge a dui bullet tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Went to vacaville tonight to my moms to BBQ for my brothers birthday. Drank like 5 high lifes & had a decent buzz.. Before I left, my mom threw a handful of norcos in a baggie for me. I stopped at the store before i left Vac to get a couple tall cans for the road. I get off the freeway in Vallejo literally 4 blocks from my house with half a tall boy in the cup holder, look in my rear view & see the sheriff behind me. I hit my blinker to pull into McDonalds cuz I don't want to drive up a hot ass street with an open container & the boys behind me & this bastard turns his lights on. WTF?? Now I'm freaking out!! I shoved my beer as far into the side of the passenger seat as I can, and cover it with my huge duffel bag purse. But I know I smell like beer, I'm not drunk by no means but got a goddamn open container & I'm driving my pops girlfriends car. I pull over and before he can get to the car I have my license & registration out. He comes up to the passenger window, tells me my center brake light is out, runs my L's and tells me to have a nice night. Fuuuuuuckkkk... I'm shaking like a leaf. Still... Open container, pot & a handful of norcos. I could feel the cuffs on my wrists. I should be crying in the back of a police car on my way to county right now.

Tl;dr & cool story sis breh goon but I'm fuckin happy & thankful to be in my bed right now. I feel like one of Mixerrs beyond scared straight kids right now & see the errors in my ways. I do not want a DUI.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Went to vacaville tonight to my moms to BBQ for my brothers birthday. Drank like 5 high lifes & had a decent buzz.. Before I left, my mom threw a handful of norcos in a baggie for me. I stopped at the store before i left Vac to get a couple tall cans for the road. I get off the freeway in Vallejo literally 4 blocks from my house with half a tall boy in the cup holder, look in my rear view & see the sheriff behind me. I hit my blinker to pull into McDonalds cuz I don't want to drive up a hot ass street with an open container & the boys behind me & this bastard turns his lights on. WTF?? Now I'm freaking out!! I shoved my beer as far into the side of the passenger seat as I can, and cover it with my huge duffel bag purse. But I know I smell like beer, I'm not drunk by no means but got a goddamn open container & I'm driving my pops girlfriends car. I pull over and before he can get to the car I have my license & registration out. He comes up to the passenger window, tells me my center brake light is out, runs my L's and tells me to have a nice night. Fuuuuuuckkkk... I'm shaking like a leaf. Still... Open container, pot & a handful of norcos. I could feel the cuffs on my wrists. I should be crying in the back of a police car on my way to county right now.

Tl;dr & cool story sis breh goon but I'm fuckin happy & thankful to be in my bed right now. I feel like one of Mixerrs beyond scared straight kids right now & see the errors in my ways. I do not want a DUI.
Norcos would have been a felony charge. You got real lucky and I'm glad you didn't get arrested and I hope this is a "wake up call" not to talk down on you or anything, just hope you don't put yourself in this position again

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Lucky you, my pops just got hit with his first DUI and a totaled out car... All bad and it was on some bullshit too! Gotta be smooth out there a DUI ain't no joke you gotta deal with a lot of bullshit from dealing with lawyers, going to court, and those bullshit classes too fuck all that

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003