Documentary on Moonshine Bandits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Moonshine Bandits are up to the following:

-Dropped "Divebars and Truckstops" CD in Best Buy Retail stores and Digitally World Wide. Reached top 25 on Amazon.com and Sprint Digital Download Sales

-Signed 1 album deal with Jake Records (same label as Digital Underground)

-Toured with TWIZTID from ICP's label. Twiztid's album reached top #25 on Billboard 100

-Last Year Did Shows with Uncle Kracker, Kottonmouth Kings, N2Deep, Rehab, Blue October, Potluck, Twiztid, David Allan Coe, and a ton more

-Did around 80 shows last year

-Performed at Xfest, Harley Davidson's 4th of July, IFC Cage Fight Events, Humboldts Beer Festival, a ton of other Festivals and biker clubs.

-Currently Headlining the Moonshine Bandits own "Wild West Tour" 2010 with shows in:
MODESTO, CA
GREEN BAY, WI
PORTLAND, OR
REDMOND, OR
EUGENE, OR
CANADA
LOS BANOS, CA
FRESNO, CA
REDDING, CA
ARCATA, CA
MERCED, CA

MOONSHINE VIDEO featuring Vegas Coyote Ugly Girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb0Hoc7vLjk

FOR MORE INFO:
myspace.com/moonshinebandits

Jun 14, 2002
DAMN....ITS BEEN HELLA YEARS SINCE I HAD HEARD YOUR GUYS MUSIC...THEN BOUT A WEEK AGO I FOUND SOME OF YOUR OLD STUFF ON A OLD ASS BURNED CD I HAD...GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL DOIN IT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
yea our music evolved into more of a country/rock/rap vibe a la johnny cash meets the beastie boys...basically a background of our upbringing....haha, so we figured this wasn't the appropriate forum Since we have that touch of country in our sound....we finally found our market which is a blend of the common blue collar folks, people that work their ass off for their dollar and then like to go get drunk on the weeekends, ..took 8 LONG HARD years to get where we have good paying shows, sell tons of merch and digital dloads, and have a dedicated following all over cali and various other regions. ....i guess hard work pays off, EVENTUALLY. haha

Come check out a show, YOUTUBE or google "MOONSHINE BANDITS" and you will see!
be sure to check out our new album:
DIVEBARS AND TRUCKSTOPS
visit our myspace.com/moonshinebandits