DOBAD OPENED UP FOR BONE THUGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2002
Whats up yall,this is DOBAD, I just got back from boise IDAHO - me,UNCLE ICE,COZ PACINO,tony butcher, an a couple more of the homies opened up for BONE THUGZ N HARMONY. The shit was crackin,muthafuckaz waz feelin us, we was signin autographs , signin peoples hats an shit- BOISE had love for dobeezy- next stop:SEATTLE(details comin soon) one love always- yo cuzzin DOBAD.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
good shit dobad, sol sent me a promo pack n i had stapled ya flyers to my hat n t shirt when channel 7 did an interview on us, they kept tellin me to take the flyers down but shit when it comes to promotion, ima go all out LOL

keep up the good work, peace

Dec 4, 2002
Right on for all the love yall, you know when I get out there an represent im not just doin it for me, im doin it for the BAY as a movement, when I say "change the game", that means bein one of the soldiers workin in the movement to put the bay back on top, by changin the game I mean bringin the bay back up to where it belongs. Every one from the bay who is hustlin in this music shit is kickin off the movement, Lady tragik-weve never spoke before, but much love for representin for me , I appreciate that shit. RAE- that city to city shit iz knockin, one love for the shot out on the end. Hopefully at the next barbeques we'll all get to link up an network, once again peace to every one supportin, soon as im doin my next show, i'll post the info- much love, ya family- DOBAD!

Jun 1, 2002
LadyTragik said:
good shit dobad, sol sent me a promo pack n i had stapled ya flyers to my hat n t shirt when channel 7 did an interview on us, they kept tellin me to take the flyers down but shit when it comes to promotion, ima go all out LOL

keep up the good work, peace

Right on Tragik!

I'm glad I sent that package to you. You showin us big love witth the hard work.

Thanks girl! We surely appreciate it!