Do you think Phithy Rich put Mozzy "ON"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
Think? No.
Know for a fact? Yes.

Mozzy was a unknown sac rapper making low quality mixtapes nobody ever heard before livewire came along and swooped him up. And the only reason they did that was to get back at lav for clowning on em and making those parody videos back in the day. So technically lav is the reason mozzy is where he at today but the ones that put mozzy on were livewire.

Props: shinobionskiz
May 2, 2018
IDGAF bout non of them or your bullshit, you just getting called on your bullshit, you a don't know and a nobody, now take your gossip girl ass outside hoe
You follow me around this forum.and reply to all my posts talking shit 🤣 you like a mad stalker or troll. But like I said it's ok because I know meth addiction makes ppl do funny things. Hope u can get clean breh.

Props: STAFF WRITER

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I think Mozzy put himself on . He did the work and got himself a deal with empire can't no man just get that kinda deal for another man. He was consistent for a minute even before anyone knew him. I'm not Mozzy fan either, I knew about lav d before I even knew bout mozzarella

Props: StillHustlin

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Think? No.
Know for a fact? Yes.

Mozzy was a unknown sac rapper making low quality mixtapes nobody ever heard before livewire came along and swooped him up. And the only reason they did that was to get back at lav for clowning on em and making those parody videos back in the day. So technically lav is the reason mozzy is where he at today but the ones that put mozzy on were livewire.
There's a reason why livewire fucked with Mozzy it wasn't just because lav d beef. He was making noise and kept consistent