do you think "M.O.P." has gone soft joining da roc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
they spose to be coming out with they debut album on tha roc sometime this year, i aint heard no tracks off the new album, i aint even heard if they still with the roc, but makeing this deal in general the fucking prolly most fucking hardest group in hip hop joining the most commercial label out there, do you think they losing it? plus i'd also like for people to answer what they favorite m.o.p track or guest appearance is, i like that one they did with afu-ra that shit was hard, and that one they did with busta on the album that got's get out, but mah favorite track from them prolly is "how about some hardcore", if someone already posted this thread mah bad, i smoke to much weed to remember, but i'd like for all m.o.p. fans to answer

Apr 25, 2002
nah i think the roc signed em for the reason that ny gangsta rap is the new thing its not hip hop or even AS MUCH club shit.... m.o.p will keep it gangster guaranteed

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
no I don't think they are soft but they already did a song with that group LFO I think, the boy band who sings that "new kids on the block had a bunch of hits, chinese food makes me sick" song.

Jun 16, 2004
one hit wonders? lol that's funny, how about some hardcore, ante up, cold as ice just to name some you prolly heard and everyone in the rap game respek em, m.o.p is fucking hard and aint been coming with nothing but heat since "to the death"(94) to "warriorz"(04), that's 10 years under they belt and if youza real hip hop fan i suggests you check out some of they albums if not you just playing yaself