Do you think its possible for Scott Peterson to get a fair trial?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
^^authentic chop. besides, if the guy had half a brain, he would have done hit mexico back on Christmas Eve. It's the meglomaniacs that think they can murder another human being and get away with it.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Do you think its possible for Scott Peterson to get a fair trial?

Don't know but what ever he gets is a whole lot better than what Lacy got....
Thats true and from what I've heard all the evidence points to him doing it. But he still deserves a fair trial. For all we know someone else could have done it. He still deserves a fair trial no matter what it looks like. Just because Lacy got done wrong doesnt mean an innocent man should go to jail for it. (I do believe he did it.) But I'm just afraid that peoples emotions will get to invovled with this trial.

Apr 29, 2003
No way will he get a fair trial like most have already said he has already been condemned by the media and everybody has their opinion already. what i dont get is, why was this case publicised?this happens almost everyday and yet the media selects certain cases and ruins them by forcing their opinion on the general public. so many people have probably b had truly unfair trials because of these assholes on t.v. he may be guilty but we will never truly know all we know is what the media wanted everyone else to think.

Apr 25, 2002
Shifty said:
No way will he get a fair trial like most have already said he has already been condemned by the media and everybody has their opinion already. what i dont get is, why was this case publicised?this happens almost everyday and yet the media selects certain cases and ruins them by forcing their opinion on the general public. so many people have probably b had truly unfair trials because of these assholes on t.v. he may be guilty but we will never truly know all we know is what the media wanted everyone else to think.
amen.