DO YOU RESPECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2003
HEY YO WHATS UP IM A MEXICANO WHOS REPIN MY TOWN HANFORD OF COURSE, I DON'T BANG BUT I GOT MUCH RESPECT TO THE RAPPERS THAT ARE REPIN ALL MEXICANOS. WOODIE DOES HIS THANG, AND I THINK HES SIC AS FUCK ONE OF THE BEST.
I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ALL RESPECT MEXICANOS THAT DONT BANG BUT PUT IT DOWN FOR THEY TOWN,AND REPRESENT WHO THEY ARE

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I KNOW A GRIP OF FOOLS THAT DONT BANG BUT REP THERE TOWN HARD...ITS KINDA LIKE THAT OUT HERE...A GANG OF RACES THAT DONT BANG BUT HAVE FUNK WIT OTHER TOWNS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THERE REPPIN...I REP MY TOWN...TURLOCK AINT REALLY THE HARDEST TOWN OUT...BUT I GOT LOVE FOR IT CUZ I KNOW ALOT OF GOOD HUMBLE HEARTED HOMEBOYS COME OUTTA THIS TOWN

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
WHATS UP GURL...LOL THATS KOO KID WHERE AT IN TURLOCK?...DONT SAY WESTSIDE LOOL...

AY GURL....WHY DONT I SEE YOU ONLINE NO MORE?...HOLLA AT ME

Aug 17, 2002
ARMEN said:
I KNOW A GRIP OF FOOLS THAT DONT BANG BUT REP THERE TOWN HARD...ITS KINDA LIKE THAT OUT HERE...A GANG OF RACES THAT DONT BANG BUT HAVE FUNK WIT OTHER TOWNS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THERE REPPIN
:confused: I'm a little confused here. You stress'd they didnt bang, but yet they "have funk wit other towns for the simple fact that there reppin?"

Kidd North said:

ye thats where I was r aised as a kid, thats where I learned about rap and gangs.
I thought you were from Hayward?

Nov 8, 2002
Ok I was Born I think eN TurLock lived their till I was 2 moved from AZ 2 Cali untill I was about 6 then I moved to tha stack lived there 4 a long minute(till i was 14) then moved ta AZ now Im eN los gatos next 2 $j.... there no confusion

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
TURLOCK AINT A GANG TOWN...BUT HAS A SET IN IT...

@JULIAN..."REPPIN" AS IN THERE TOWN...TURLOCK ASSYRIANS DONT GET ALONG WIT MANY MODESTO ASSYRIANS...AND ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS...MY BROTHER(WHOS 28) HAD FUNK WIT ASSYRIANS 4RM MODESTO...SO ITS NOTHIN NEW AROUND HERE..DONT ASK ME WHY THERES HATRED BETWEEN EACHOTHER...THERES JUSS ALWAYS BEEN TENSION...AND USUALLY IT ENDS UP BEIN A FIST FIGHT AND THATS ABOUT IT...NEVER REALLY GETS WORSE THEN THAT

@KIDD...WHATS STREET?...BUT YOUR 2 YOU WONT REALLY REMEMBER...

Nov 8, 2002
ye but I went back to Turlock alot after I moved back to Hayward cuz I had family there, I stayed a summer there with my cousin and then he told me alot of things, but I knew about gangs when i was 2, I know I member seeing a pic of me with a bandana on and my cousin wrote Norte all over it he tried me to throw up norte to it was funny as a mother fucker lol
oh & Armen it was 9th street

Feb 9, 2003
Bullshit puto how can you know about gangs that early. In case you didn't know children are just learning how to coherently applicate their limited vocabulary to accomplish miniscule tasks and lets remember that these seemingly easy actions (speaking in this case) are extremely taxing on children with little to no noteworthy abilities that are used to exercise the capability to remember or recognize complex ideas such as a "gang." Or in other words your fake 15 year old ass can understand, "you are full of shit!"

Nov 8, 2002
fool $dfu. :: I diddnt really know about fucken gangs puto. :: but my cousin was trying to make me a lil norteno when I was lil. :: no one really fucken remembers when they was like two but aparently mi primo was trying to make me one by having my take a picture with a bandana and him holding my hand trying to 4mate Norte. :: sorry if I fucken worded it wrong but $tep tha fuck down, you dont know me fool. ::

Feb 9, 2003
Yeah man i know what your saying though, i guess i tried making my dog a Norteno cuz when i was 6 i tied a bandana around his neck. I even jumped him in.

Aug 17, 2002
ARMEN said:

@JULIAN..."REPPIN" AS IN THERE TOWN...TURLOCK ASSYRIANS DONT GET ALONG WIT MANY MODESTO ASSYRIANS...THERES HATRED BETWEEN EACHOTHER...THERES JUSS ALWAYS BEEN TENSION...AND USUALLY IT ENDS UP BEIN A FIST FIGHT AND THATS ABOUT IT...NEVER REALLY GETS WORSE THEN THAT
Still confused..Is this similar to how mexicans from southern cal. "rep" where there from and have funk with the mexicans who "rep" northern cal and vice versa? But it's ok right? Because their not "bangin" just "reppin" where they're from, right?:confused:

Oh and bahahaha @ Jumping your dog in