Do You Remember II Sicc? New Single AVAILABLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the support! We have never dropped anything weak and this will be our finest work to date, hands down... When your recording over platnium beats its real hard to fuck that up! Majority of this album is produced by the Diaz Brothers with a couple from Battlecat. We had a shit load of time to put this album out with only our best efforts, no corners were cut. Over the next couple weeks we plan on releasing a couple more sneak peeks. So stay tuned!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ No he isnt part of the group... The group is the main 2 cats from II Sicc (Main 1 & Gemstone) and the 3rd was a guest appearance on 5 tracks from the first II Sicc cd (TC) they all grew up together and should of been a group a long time ago. Life trials & tribulations happen though, but here we are today waiting for what will be one of the best cd's of the year from the Bay!

Mar 14, 2010
^^^ No he isnt part of the group... The group is the main 2 cats from II Sicc (Main 1 & Gemstone) and the 3rd was a guest appearance on 5 tracks from the first II Sicc cd (TC) they all grew up together and should of been a group a long time ago. Life trials & tribulations happen though, but here we are today waiting for what will be one of the best cd's of the year from the Bay!
right on. do your thang fellas.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
wasn't there one dude name j-locc? Or somethin locc.. Or am i trippin
Yea J-Locc aka Gemstone, he's the executive producer and artist as well as engineer for the project... also you know us for putting out the "B.A.R.T. To The 91Siccness" double compilation and tour... The Bluez Brothers Mixtape with C-Lim and several other projects we have worked on.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
well i aint bay so i aint listenin.....but do ya thangs, i remember one of these cats on this board years ago.........
You aint gotta be Bay to feel it, its just one of those tracks that was specifically made for the Bay to hear. They wanted to let cats hear this 1st, but got more to come, the album is well balanced to appeal to most peoples taste...

SHEA: I am the groups manager, or newest manager I should say. I took over all of there accounts and promotions. They just dont have the time to spend that I do, but I grew up with these guys and am a huge supporter of them and someone they can trust. J will be on here from time to time tho.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
II sicc judgement day and talez from tha sicc are classics but i aint feelin the new track and dont think it will even be near as good as both those albums nice to hear new music tho
Dont trip man, this album has around 18 songs on it and they touch on a lot of subjects. This isnt the type of track you would be used to from them as they did some different things on this album, instead of just mobb shit. But the Tales from the Sicc type tracks will be on the album ("Gorillaz" "What U Know" "Choke Hold" "Keep It Pimpin" "The Hit-Men" "By Any Means" "Flowsicc") as well as some shit to slit your wrist to ("Sometimes" "Silent Call"), some shit to make you wanna slappa bitch ("S.B.I.T.F."), some shit you wanna just get high to ("Choppa What?"), as well as some shit to just get drunk and party. ("Poplock" "Jockin" "Bang U Wit") and something for the wifey's ("B & C")

The Next track were releasing online "Poplock" is my favorite track, and im just waiting for J to give me the GO Ahead by next week to upload for everyone. We are going in a specific order as we slowly release tracks to the public. So if you havent heard what you wanted yet, just keep listening...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just got the word from J, I will be posting up the song "Poplock" produced by The Diaz Brothers on Monday and most likely one track every week til the album drops in a month or so... None of these trax have been mastered yet and still are being mixed as we speak but were very eager to get some feedback of what you hear, so be on the look out for more.